Amanda Head returns to discuss the shocking double standard Joe Biden is using when it comes to providing Americans in red states with life saving health care.

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of AmericanActionNews.com

Born and raised in the South, Amanda Head's strong conservative background is highly evident in both her professional and personal life. A Birmingham, Alabama native, she's lived in Los Angeles since graduating with her Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from Auburn University.

peted
peted
1 month ago

Unequal treatment of states based on their politics is just another impeachable offense to present against President surrender Monkey aka Joe Biden!

Debra Baxter
Debra Baxter
Reply to  peted

HE IS KILLING OFF THE DEMS!!! HE IS SO STUPID!!! GATES AND HIS PAID FOR shots IS TO KILL OFF THE PEOPLE!!! CULL THE POPULATION. I HOPE TO GOD ALL GOOD PEOPLE KNOW BETTER!!!

Bill
Bill
Reply to  Debra Baxter

Huh?! No, we WISH he’d kill off the Dems!
HE and All of the Sick bastards Democrats are TRASHING the country!

Alfie
Alfie
Reply to  Bill

Now Dem and CATHOLIC are the same.

Don
Don
Reply to  Alfie

You’re sick. Get help.

Lisa
Lisa
Reply to  Don

No Experience Needed, No Boss Over ii P Your Shoulder… Say Goodbye To Your Old Job! Limited Number Of Spots Open… 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐉𝐨𝐛𝐬𝟒𝟕.𝐓𝐊

ADHD
ADHD
Reply to  Alfie

A PATENT LIE, just as your actual ANTI-CHRISTIANITY (you’ve attacked Orthodox and Protestants too enough times!!!!) happens to be.

You think your atheistic stance will do you any good in either this world or the next???? You simply CAN’T be more wrong than that…

Number 6
Number 6
Reply to  Alfie

I’m Catholic, I’m a veteran, I’m conservative , and you’re retarded.

Dan Tyree
Dan Tyree
Reply to  Number 6

I’m southern Baptist and I also think that he’s retarded

Jawad
Jawad
Reply to  Bill

Bill, if you do the math, who are the most likely to taken the Frankenstein experimental vax? You guessed it. The liberal sheeple who listen but to CNN and NPR will preferentially take it, no questions asked. The other folks will monitor the results, including the adverse reports official AND anecdotal and protect themselves. I have an advanced degree in biomedical sciences and I will NOT take the vaccine with risks unassessed against a virus which the CDC itself admits is >99% survivable.

Bill
Bill
Reply to  Jawad

I CERTAINLY Hope you’re Correct about WHO takes it most readily and in the greatest percentages, but I know a Lot of Good, conservative True Christians that have taken the vax, by far MOST of them, TRUSTING Our medical community that is basically Encouraging the vaccine, and Ultimately TRUSTING that there are no fellow human beings that would be so SICK as to Intentionally develop AND release a KILLER Virus on Mankind. Call it Ignorance, Blind Faith, WHATever, but THAT is by Far the overwhelming thinking of Most of the populace.
I am AGAINST it and have NO plans on having it, DESPITE the outside pressures, which I Personally have not been confronted with/encountered much at All, just yet. From what I have seen, heard, read, ALL the numbers, etc., I consider it a NOT VERY LETHAL form of influenza and I CHOOSE to take my chances and rely on My immune system and My Trust in God. If it’s My time, I’ll take it that it WAS My time.

Linda
Linda
Reply to  Bill

Amen, I agree , no one in our household has taken it and no one will. We are in the arms of our Savior Jesus.

Bill
Bill
Reply to  Linda

‘Tis the ONLY Place TO BE!!!

John
John
Reply to  Bill

Yes pack up another 90% of Democrats send them to Iran…see how they the live there🙄
Never seen anything like this this is not the old
Democratic Party 🐴

Orangered
Orangered
Reply to  Debra Baxter

As I have said and stated any opportunity I get to post on FB PEOPLE DO YOUR RESEARCH–THAT VACCINE IS A KILLER EVEN THE GUY WHO INVENTED IT SAYS SO.

lindalashomb
lindalashomb
Reply to  Debra Baxter

The demon rats in the white house are killing off American people to make room for all those illegals (potential demon rat voters) !!!! The demon rat weren’t killing Americans off fast enough before mid terms so they mandated the JAB OF DEATH !!!!

kenneth fichtl
kenneth fichtl
Reply to  peted

tHE FASTER THE gop THE ELDERLY tHE POLICE THE DISABLED AND BABIES IN THE WOMB ARE GONE THE BETTER. wE CAN THAN BECOME THE cOMMUNIST COUNTRY RULED BY THE ELITE AND BE PROUD

KMc
KMc
Reply to  kenneth fichtl

I hope your just trying to see who you get to respond so I will. Your a piece of scum who needs to learn how to type.

Bill

ernaldo
Reply to  Fuk you

He was being sarcastic.

Sam Houston
Sam Houston
Reply to  ernaldo

I CERTAINLY hope so! Sounded like it.

Ted the Terminator
Ted the Terminator
Reply to  kenneth fichtl

Eat Shit and DIE, Scum Boy

Mike
Mike
Reply to  kenneth fichtl

How asinine

Bill
Bill
Reply to  Mike

HE WAS KIDDING!!!!!!! Sheeeesh! CATCH ON, People!

Jeffrey McIntosh
Jeffrey McIntosh
Reply to  peted

Impeachable no long such thing any more now that liberal total taking over the federal government and all federal agency, and now can cheat openly and keep power too.

Vern Helder
Vern Helder
1 month ago

My!, aren’t we syntax challenged! 😂
BUT, I agree with you.

Sage
Sage
1 month ago

Dear Lord, Jesus and God , help us all.

john vieira
john vieira
Reply to  Sage

This is why he gave you the 2ND…

MikefromTexas
MikefromTexas
1 month ago

Yeah, biden hates the red states. Shame we can’t form our own country.

Alfie
Alfie
Reply to  MikefromTexas

Biden is CATHOLIC. All they do is invade, dominate, conquer then eliminate. BE CATHOLIC OR BE DEAD.

ADHD
ADHD
Reply to  Alfie

What you HATE is not merely Catholicism but ALL CHRISTIANITY, PERIOD!!!!

I can see well through you, Satanic PSYCHOPATH!!!!!

Without Christianity, America and the whole Western world would NEVER have become the great nations that they have up to now!!! Furthermore, it’s MARXISTS like YOU who’re out to destroy it all!!!!

Alfie
Alfie
Reply to  MikefromTexas

AMERICANS did form a country called the USA… Then the damn Irish, Italians, Mexicans all CATHOLICS invaded and are destroying the good nation. Have you ever heard of ANY Catholic nation that was successful??? I have not either.

ADHD
ADHD
Reply to  Alfie

LIAR!!!!! For a long time after the Napoléonic Wars, France and Belgium were doing quite well in the 19th and early 20th centuries. Were it not for the Two World Wars, they – and ALL EUROPE – could have still been in the forefront…

Furthermore, Germany with its blend of Catholic AND Lutheran plus Calvinist people were doing well until first Kaiser WIlhelm II and later Adolf Hitler came by to harness it to EVIL purposes and ruin in the two World Wars!!!! Even now, Germany is the economic powerhouse of Europe…

You really HATE CHRISTIANITY, PERIOD!!!!

Jonathon Adamski
Jonathon Adamski
Reply to  MikefromTexas

Yes, I used to go around and around on that Very topic with my dear mother who is no longer with us. I guess it WOULD be rather Impossible, but I certainly think it is NEEDED. When ANY group of people have SUCH Opposing views as to WHAT their “Guiding Star” in Life IS and HOW Life should be lived and WHAT principles to live by, I don’t see ANY way to “make it work”…. JUST as there should NOT be ANY Muslims in the United States of America!!! THEY DON’T BELIEVE AND THINK AND LIVE BY THE PRINCIPLES THAT THIS COUNTRY WAS FOUNDED ON AND THAT MOST OF US CHOOSE TO REMAIN LOYAL TO. They HAVE countries where they NEED to go and live and practice Their beliefs. DON’T come HERE and tell me how I or We should live, and poison Our children with Your beliefs, WE DON’T BELIEVE AS YOU DO! PLAIN AND SIMPLE! GET IT?! DON’T try to change what I CHOOSE to believe and HOW I CHOOSE to live Life. You AND Your Beliefs are NOT welcome here. In fact , WE WON’T TOLERATE IT! You DESTROY Our CHOSEN way to live. Go where you are welcome, where you can believe and practice and live the way YOU want to, And it ISN’T Here. DON’T think you’re going to change what our Brilliant founders created! WE BELIEVE IT. WE LIKE IT. You DON’T…. so LEAVE.

Well, that Same kind of a monumental Difference NOW exists within our own populace. We have COMPLETELY different views on nearly Everything. HOW do you coexist and live amicably and peaceably and Productively, WITH Law and Order, when your Thoughts, your Beliefs, your very Guiding Star that governs HOW you conduct yourself and live your Life, are SO diametrically different?
I for One, don’t think it’s Possible. LOOK at the vandalizing, looting, rioting…. the HATE…. that is spreading like wildfire among Our citizens in THIS country.
WE NO LONGER THINK ALIKE. WE HAVE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT BELIEFS. WE DON’T WANT TO CHANGE AND BELIEVE AS THE OTHER SIDE DOES.
I don’t know just WHAT the answer is, but I DO know I’m damned uncomfortable WITH and SICK of WHAT is taking place.

WuDanFu
WuDanFu
Reply to  MikefromTexas

There are no blue states, only blue cities that overpower the state…

Howard Gogolak
Howard Gogolak
Reply to  WuDanFu

Bingo!
Major Metropolitan Mentality IS the Problem!
Just like Rats, THAT is where the Democrats and Lefty SCUM Flourish!