By The White House - P20210517AS-1652, Public Domain, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=106275077

The CDC is now demanding that unvaccinated Americans cease from any and all travel over the upcoming labor day holiday weekend.

As The Daily Mail reports:

The Center for Disease Control urged 80 million unvaccinated Americans to stay home for the Labor Day weekend as new COVID-19 cases reach about 160,000 per day.

‘First and foremost, if you are unvaccinated, we would recommend not traveling,’ CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said at a White House COVID-19 Response Team Briefing on Tuesday.

To date, 61.8 percent of eligible Americans received at least one dose of the vaccine and 52.4 percent are fully vaccinated, according to the CDC. Around 80 million eligible Americans, which does not include under 12s, have chosen not to get the shot.

‘Given where we are with disease transmission right now, we would say that people need to take their own these risks into their own consideration as they think about traveling,’ Walensky said.

The travel and hospitality industry has been hit especially hard by the continuous series of lockdowns and mask mandates issues by the CDC since the start of the pandemic in March 2020.

DMc
DMc

Now I am going to travel

Dan Moylan
Dan Moylan
Reply to  DMc

yep, think I’ll change my plans to travel all over the country

Vladilyich
Vladilyich
Reply to  DMc

I have already written my congressmen and senators to CANCEL Medicare coverage and also to create a bill negating all health insurance for anyone who is unvaccinated and gets coved. It was your choice, pay for it out of your pocket. If you die, again, that was your choice. I will NOT pay for suicide by politics.

Patricia Hershwitzky
Patricia Hershwitzky
Reply to  Vladilyich

What habits — or lifestyle choices—might you have that lead to disease for which your insurance should be cancelled?
BTW, some already have natural immunity; others cannot be vaxxed. Then there are the questions about liability of a largely and increasingly dubious injection— how many would be the “right” dosage?

Althea Daley
Althea Daley

Such valid points!

Krkyoldhag
Krkyoldhag

I can get ibuprofen and Tylenol over the counter.do not need Medicare for that or my insurance. People here presenting to emergency room with difficulty breathing and covid positive ate being sent home told tale ibuprofen and Tylenol. Could have done thst without ling drive to er and lo by wait to be seen
Might should stop off on way home at feed store and stock up on horse meds…

Dan Tyree
Dan Tyree
Reply to  Vladilyich

Who made you God you worthless piece of shit?

Jawad
Jawad
Reply to  Vladilyich

Who are you? Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov, a.k.a. LENIN???? You treat freedom-loving Americans as though they are Enemies of the State and Counterrevolutionaries. Go back to Moskva and crawl back into your Mausoleum coffin. And prepare for a stake through your vampire heart, you authoritarian Bolshevik!

Pawn
Pawn
Reply to  Vladilyich

I think I will write my congressman to revoke medicare and no help for those who get any adverse reaction from taking the vaccine. It is stupid people like you, who are jay big cowards and afraid of your own shadow, you hide behind mommy peeing in your pants when trouble confront you. You have no clue about anything medical yet you jump in and take a stand through your ignorance.I suggest you research how many drugs that have been approved by the FDA have been recalled and those that have been recalled the reasons, like rushed approval. No you get your shots, I would not try to keep you from them, you keep believing blindly the media, but my advice is to actually do some research and think just a little bit because you are truly sounding like the brain dead kids that haven’t been taught any “critical thinking” skills.

Sandra Bruns
Sandra Bruns
Reply to  Pawn

If you look at mesh products They did the same thing when they approved them. They rushed them through. 200000 women later that are crippled because they wanted money over safe reliable medical care. Same thing with the vaccine. Don’t you find it funny how hard they’re pushing to get this vaccine but they don’t push that hard with any other vaccine. The louder you scream to take the vaccine the louder I scream NO! God knows the hour of my death And I’m leaving my life in his hands not the government not the CDC or anybody else. By the way did you know that the director of the CDC and doctor Anthony fauci are married. Talk about convenient when your wife can make all the rules that you say should be implemented. Screw you all.

merryinfidel
merryinfidel
Reply to  Sandra Bruns

Dr Fauci’s wife is Dr. Christine Grady. She is a nurse-bioethicist who is currently Chief of the Department of Bioethics at the National Institutes of Health (NIH) Clinical Center. She is NOT the director of the CDC.

James
James
Reply to  Vladilyich

If you took the experimental gene modifying injection why are you so concerned about those who chose not to? The unvaccinated didn’t tell you not to take it. You should be safe if it works.

Jim
Jim
Reply to  Vladilyich

Go back where you came from.

Stevon
Stevon
Reply to  Vladilyich

Now that you have signed on to help Negate the right to your own Body what other rights will you support destroying?

Mel
Mel
Reply to  Vladilyich

Now go change your diaper. I hear Walmart has butt paste on sale, communist.

Doug W.
Doug W.
Reply to  Vladilyich

I’ve had a lot of conversations with health professionals from doctors and nurses to health admin in 3 states. I find it interesting that (1) government officials are only tracking vaccinated verses unvaccinated and that those with natural immunities due to having covid already all get lumped into ‘unvaccinated’. (2) Studies show that there is no difference in the rate of getting covid during ‘delta’–it is the same for vaccinated and those who’ve had covid already.

So you’re condemning and discriminating against possibly millions for no reason other than what?? fear? hatred?

Doug W.
Doug W.
Reply to  Doug W.

Correction to a mis-statement “Studies show” is not right. Conversations with a couple dozen health professionals that travel in my circles — so granted, it’s second hand info other than the constantly changing decrees and reports from the CDD website itself.

Timothy Colbath
Timothy Colbath
Reply to  Doug W.

Actually Doug, The study from Israel demonstrates that those with Natural Immunity have up to 13x’s the protection provided by any of the vaccines. FYI: Israel is using the Phizer vaccine in the study for this comparison…

Mary
Mary
Reply to  Vladilyich

Wouldn’t that be socialist??? What about people who are allergic to the ingredients or who have had reactions to prior vaccines? There are a lot of reasons people do not or cannot take the vaccine. My husband had Guillain Barre syndrome and the neurologist told him not to get any vaccines or it could trigger a relapse. Maybe you should not be so judgemental.

Kera B.
Kera B.
Reply to  Mary

My Mom had that from a senior flu shot, and then her immune system started attacking itself, finally her heart gave out and she died, so I know what dangers can happen from vaccines. I will pray for a speedy recovery for your husband.

Ben
Ben
Reply to  Vladilyich

You are seriously mentally ill.Get Help ASAP!!

Dennis
Dennis
Reply to  Vladilyich

I had covid and recovered, why are they in such an uproar about sticking me with bullshit, without checking my natural immunity first? Oh ya cause they want everyone dead when covid 20 comes around. A disease with a 99.8% recovery rate. Or a experimental drug? Hhhmmmm “my body my choice….. “ and learn how to spell it’s covid not coved.

Mark J
Mark J
Reply to  Vladilyich

Yes, you WILL pay. Now, go away.

Timothy Colbath
Timothy Colbath
Reply to  Vladilyich

Hey Vladilyich – What about those of us with Natural Immunity? Several studies show Natural immunity is up to 13x’s better at protecting us than ANY of the vaccines. The party of “Believe the Science” denies “Science” every single time they deny Natural Immunity’s protections.
How about all these vaccinated people getting covid? “Breakthrough cases” I believe they are calling them. How about the VAERS information that shows over 451,000 “adverse events” following vaccination(s)? How about the reported (to an under-reported to program) 5,859 DEATHS following vaccination(s) or the 36,871 “Serious injuries” following vaccination(s)?
Do you even have a clue how Communistic your post is?

Rex Baumberger
Rex Baumberger

The CDC should be held criminally liable for thousands of deaths which could have been easily treated with safe, inexpensive, and readily available medications.

schmed
schmed
Reply to  Rex Baumberger

Like what? Horse de-wormer?

Soarewesurprised
Soarewesurprised
Reply to  schmed

No your STD medications

Dan Moylan
Dan Moylan

no his mom’s STD meds.

Tmac
Tmac
Reply to  Dan Moylan

They use the same medication since they share their STDs.

ROBERT ECKARDT
ROBERT ECKARDT
Reply to  schmed

Try it – it works

Christian bardo
Christian bardo
Reply to  schmed

The malaria drug that trump and several thousand used. Did you know that these shots have as effective deterrent to vivid that rubbers have to prevent pregnancy. Intervention has also been proven to cure vivid symptoms

Susanna
Susanna

Covid not Vivid.

Althea Daley
Althea Daley
Reply to  schmed

No, Monoclonal antibodies, which apparently have been available for a very long time.
Unfortunately “the powers that be” have purposely prevented the public from learning about them. Check it out! It is fascinating how effective thy are in preventing and treating Covid!

the traveller
the traveller
Reply to  schmed

Horse de-wormer, in the right amount, works. It has been proven.

Krkyoldhag
Krkyoldhag
Reply to  the traveller

Would work as well as tylenol..and maybe better.
We as a nation in so much hurt.
170 mph winds on East coast..wind and hurricane on gulf..California burning..cdc continues Marxist moves against citizens..biden (usa) screwed the pooch in Afghanistan then left the life saving dogs and allies and American
s there to die.
And we supposed to trust this bunch to tell us the truth about covid and vaccines? Not on my life

Timothy Colbath
Timothy Colbath
Reply to  schmed

Dear Lord Schmed – have you no internet access? You don’t know how to research Ivermectin and it’s HUMAN uses? With the virus now Targeting the vaccinated (The MU variant) – do you not think it’s past time for the development and Use of Therapeutics? How about you start by reading the 2005 peer reviewed paper on “The benefits of the use of Chloroquine to battle SARS-Cov-2 viruses!

A-Jay
A-Jay
Reply to  Rex Baumberger

And. in many situations, those who died may not have had to suffer gasping for air and/or being hospitalized if they were possibly vaccinated, lived a healthy lifestyle, utilized vitamin supplement where needed, and were cautious during this pandemic as to how they gathered especially where and with whom. So far none of the people I know who received the preventive Wuhan-coronavirus vaccine have suffered ill effects other than a sore arm and/or with just experiencing flu symptoms.

As far as medications go I can still recall how Trump was bashed about the medication he recommended for those, at that time, suffering with this nasty and deadly Chinese leaked virus on the world. The outcry was vicious and meanspirited. I think the vicious outcry on all of this should directed against the real culprits, and it’s not the U.S.A., but China.

I lost a very good friend, who wasn’t vaccinated at the time, from this miserable disease not because he didn’t want to be vaccinated but, at the time, it was readily available and just going into production. For those in denial it seems to me like pointing a gun to your head loaded with a virus bullet and playing roulette with barrel and trigger.

Pat
Pat
Reply to  A-Jay

A-jay You need to keep your damn opinions to yourself .. it should be ones choice … there has been 8 pandemics in the United States (Look it up ) My sister took the shot After the second one she got very ill .. in six weeks she died .. my nephew is 50 yes old in wonderful health .. got the first shot got sick went to the dr Has Myocarditis .. so all this vaccine is in a test mode right now and your all the Guinea pigs taking it .. instead of it being tested for 5-15 years …l I’me a normal vaccine…
Do you have to get booster shot every five months for the flu which by the way you gong hear about since Covid is on the front burner ..don’t you people ever think about this And remember Covid is the basic germ in flu and colds Well to being controlled by new communist America.. but only if you listen to bull shit

James
James
Reply to  A-Jay

16,000 “reported deaths” in the U.S. from the vax. No one seems to know the long term adverse effects. Seems more like the people who took the vax are the ones taking the biggest risk.

Timothy Colbath
Timothy Colbath
Reply to  A-Jay

I had a Very close friend that DIED 2 hours after the 1st dose of this fing poison! Worldwide over 13,000 people are DEAD because of these experimental vaccines! Read the VAERS information. The site is Under-reported to and yet lists over 450,000 adverse events following vaccinations here in the US alone. Along with over 5,900 deaths and 37,000 Serious Injuries.
I have natural immunity from having the China virus. That natural immunity – according to the study out of Israel is 13x’s better than ANY of the vaccines.
You implying that the unvaccinated are willingly committing suicide is simply fing SICK!

Pat