Gage Skidmore from Peoria, AZ, United States of America via Wikimedia Commons

General Michael Flynn has reportedly now had his credit cards with Chase Bank uncermoniously canceled due to what the institution claimed was the ‘institutional risk’ of doing business with the former National Security Advisor.

As the IBTimes reports:

Red Voice Media reported that Flynn made the announcement on Telegram about receiving the letter from Chase Bank. The letter stated, “Update: We are closing your credit cards. After careful consideration, we decided to close your credit cards on September 18, 2021 because continuing the relationship creates possible reputational risk to our company. You may receive additional account closing notifications if you other accounts under a different name or address.”

“Chase Bank has gone full blown woke! They need to deal with their own reputation instead of persecuting my family and I. DOJ dropped my case for their own egregious government misconduct, appears you weren’t that lucky with the DOJ. I guess my America First political views don’t align with yours. Your loss ” Flynn wrote on the social media platform, according to the outlet.

Will ‘debanking’ now be the next front in the war by the radical left to silence conservatives? Let us know what you think in the comments below.

Joe Merica
Joe Merica

Garbage move by Chase – class “effing’ less

Paul
Paul
Reply to  Joe Merica

As many of us as possible need to cancel any and all accounts with Chase Bank. Crap like this from these woke companies has got to stop. It does work, other companies that did this woke garbage learned fast that they screwed up and soon regretted their move after many stopped doing business with them.

SDOFAZ
SDOFAZ
Reply to  Paul

Cancel anything with major banks. These days S&Ls are safer but there is no government safety for your accounts. Since the 70s administrations, congress and the establishments have been dismantling all safeguards built in to the system since the 1929 disaster. The whole bunch tells us and the themselves the financial industry has learned to handle the ups and downs.

Once again to right their own wrongs then can seize your money in any account for themselves and NO guarantee they will pay it back. And we all know after 2008 the finance people can sink your ship and get a government bailout scott free. We all saw it happen and those sharks still got the big payouts in that bail out money, OUR MONEY! And now since 2008 the banks can do the same if they get shaky in these maneuvers. Your money and your income going into them can be taken to shore up their losses. Oh yes, the 100k insurance for each account is GONE!

Dan Tyree
Dan Tyree
Reply to  Joe Merica

The commiecrats are still going to do anything that they can do to him

Bug D
Bug D

Absolutely shameful

Marilyn
Marilyn
Reply to  Bug D

No Words after all he has had to go through. Unjustifiably so

Tony L.
Tony L.

Well, I’m cancelling mine now! I have the Amazon card that is through Chase and I will be cancelling anything that has to do with Chase from now on!

Linda
Linda
Reply to  Tony L.

I’m glad to hear that. I have a card through Amazon and I will definately cancel mine. Flynn is a good man. I think possibly if we would all send a letter to Amazon, they just might make changes with their banking.

Randall
Randall
Reply to  Linda

Cancel Chase! It isn’t hard to do.

P K
P K
Reply to  Tony L.

excellent move, Tony. My account will be closed too, and they will be out a substantial amount of deposit that I keep in there.