Screenshot Via Twitter

A New York City psychiatrist, Dr. Aruna Khilanani, confirmed her belief Wednesday that white people are “psychopathic,” saying they lie to themselves with a false sense of identity that makes them unable to discuss issues of race.

Fox News reports:

“The intention is to actually talk about unconscious negative feelings, because if we’re not actually aware of unconscious negative feelings, it’s going to turn into a violent action,” Khilanani said after far-left host Marc Lamont Hill asked about her intention with the comments.

“So of course I don’t want to kill White people. That’s completely ludicrous,” she added. “But I think through my words, White people feel like they’re actually getting murdered because my words are troubling. It’s going to cause the death of their preferred self-image, the image that they’ve had through colonialism of being good, helping and teaching.”

“Would it be fair to say based on your expertise that White people are psychopathic?” she was asked.

“I think so. Yeah … the level of lying that White people do that has started since colonialism – we’re just used to it,” Khilanani said. “Every time that you steal a country, you loot, you say you’ve discovered something. I mean, this level of lies [is] actually part of history.”

WATCH:

de52
de52
1 month ago

Just proves to me that it’s actually shrinks who are most in need of a shrink!

Dan Tyree
Dan Tyree
1 month ago
Reply to  de52

I don’t need a shrink telling me who or what I am

Nannie
Nannie
1 month ago

A real shrink would never condemn a whole race of people for any reason.

Alfie
Alfie
1 month ago
Reply to  Nannie

Yet is true!……Yes there is a difference in color! Yes there is a difference that must be acknowledged! Look at history for the proof! In Africa there is all black and not one successful nation. In S. America it is all brown and not one successful nation. In Europe it is mostly white and almost all successful!
Now, where it the ‘argument’ for the blacks?? Where is the ‘argument’ for the ‘browns’?? They may be able to jump, not think!

Alfie
Alfie
1 month ago

Robin
Robin
1 month ago
Reply to  Alfie

Maybe those unsuccessfully nations have governments that hold them down?