Wiikimedia Commons by https://www.vperemen.com: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Coronavirus_children_mask.jpg

A Georgia mother’s incredible stand against a school board forcing her kids to constantly wear masks has now gone viral.

The mother, Courtney Ann Taylor, ripped into the school board for the persistence of its rule demanding that children wear masks at almost all times while in school. In spite of the fact that vaccines are now widely available to adults and covid-19 is well known to not affect children in any significant way.

As Fox News reports:

Georgia mom is going viral after she grilled school board members for making young children wear masks and socially distance despite there being little evidence that kids are severely at risk of contracting COVID-19.

Courtney Ann Taylor slammed the Gwinnett County Board of Education members at a meeting on April 15, telling them that she’s heard the same talk for over a month about kids’ social and mental health.

Michael G Warren
Michael G Warren
20 days ago

The mom above is correct…the masks are not only useless but harmful for small children.

Netive Slone
Netive Slone
20 days ago

i am making a good salary from home 1200 to 2500 Dollars per week.which is amazing, under a year back I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone,…. Cashoffer9.com

Rubin jr everidge
Rubin jr everidge
20 days ago

She is totally right!

Doren
Doren
20 days ago

Stanford Univ study just released – the masks are not only useless but harmful – to ALL of us.
The virus is 1000 times smaller than the masks can filter. Fauci is a FRAUD!

Heidi
Heidi
20 days ago
Reply to  Doren

#firefauci

Kerry Lundy
Kerry Lundy
20 days ago
Reply to  Heidi

I second that! He is becoming wealthy on our misery! FIRE FAUCI!

Nikki
Nikki
17 days ago
Reply to  Kerry Lundy

Hes been the lead dr on a cure for Aids since the early 80s so with his record maybe we can be “safe” from the scamdemic in oh 40 more years!

Nikki
Nikki
17 days ago
Reply to  Doren

My doctor told me same thing, masks&6ft are bs

syble chritensen
syble chritensen
16 days ago
Reply to  Doren

i agree they make my Asthma much Worse and make my Eyes hurt

OldSarge
OldSarge
16 days ago
Reply to  Doren

I believe Fauci is a product of the Peter Principal.

Happy Friday May the Universe Smile Down on
Happy Friday May the Universe Smile Down on
20 days ago

The “Momma Bear” Nailed It!! If enough people would do individual Protest’s or Statements like this, We could get rid of these “Stupid Rules” The masks are harmful to everyone.. In TX I am now frequenting business’s that do Not require a mask.The employees do Not Wear Masks either! I am usually only one in there besides employees not wearing one.
Governor cancelled mask mandate, opened businesses 100%, legislation passed & signed by him saying NO to having to have Vax Passport, Sued Biden Admin for border crisis & not requiring the illegals to wear masks ‘ the conditions where they stay are horrible. Even when covid started I did not wear at Grocery stores as I had a “medical exemption” because could not breath w/mask on. Did not have to show note from doc because never had one. lol Fauci himself said in beginning, “Masks do NOT Help at all regarding Covid! Look it up.. (Fauci) later said,” they should Triple Mask” This “Nutjob” is advising Presidents and did you know he is “ Highest Paid Government Employee”?? These be “Crazy Times” for sure!! Great job by this Mom!! I liked how the crowd of parents applauded her!!
Whatever you do, Do Not Take the Ja-ba. Only 51% of American’s have taken it. Jo-Jo said other day if more do not take it, might have to prohibit small gatherings
and big ones too for July 4th!! How Socialist/ Communist, Naz—i of him don’t ya think! How can he order us not to celebrate our Great Country? On the Pyramid off Death we are on the bottom, the Politicians are right above us as they are just order takers for those 0.01% who are at the top.. I should have posted this as comment) HAPPY FRIDAY -EVERYONE & MAY THE UNIVERSE SMILE DOWN ON ALL Y’ALL TODAY & THIS WEEKEND & EVERYDAY✌️🤟🍻

Nettie
Nettie
13 days ago

I never wear a mask and the only people in our family that’s gotten C19 are the ones that religiously wear their mask. If people would just refuse but there’s so many out there that are brainwashed that it’s scary. I have a friend that her son called her a “mask murderer” because she would not wear one.

Nikki
Nikki
17 days ago

I was at the store today and seen one little girl not older that 2 in one and another infant, couldn’t have been 3 months old in a mask in the carrier. My question is if masks work why are we still in lockdown over a year later with numbers still rising? My doctor told me the mask&6ft rules are bs, nothing medical proving either work, shes appalled so many doctors are going along with it.

syble chritensen
syble chritensen
16 days ago
Reply to  Nikki

not ony locked down for year but vacines seem not to work people have died from vaccines and how do we know if they even work because the virus is getting higher

Jean MC
Jean MC
14 days ago

As Doren pointed out .. not only Stanford study results but 10 yrs of CDC sponsored results ( last one in April 2020) ALL concluded cloth masks are as useless as teats on a boar hog…
results were:

1. Reduction of oxygen intake to the body by upwards of 25% which is harmful to our vital organs and limits your immune system.. if you have ANY sort of respiratory issue.. make it extremely hard to breathe..
  2. Cloth masks DO NOT FILTER any viral particle effectively as the majority of all virus particles are larger than 3 microns which is the very minimum size most cloth mask will filter at an effective rate of 35%.. All Corona or Covid 19 is smaller than 3 micron by 1000%+ .. so the mask wearing has been symbolic of those people who are easily controlled by the ‘WOKE’ Progressive liberal thought police..
  3. Why do we need a ‘vaccine’ for a malady which has a 99.7% recovery rate with most experiencing only mild symptoms, only affects a very small portion of the population,.. and mainly affects those who are predisposed to being infected.. also consider the ‘vaccine’ is NOT a proven method and is being issued under an emergency trial authorization.. using the world population as a trial test population.. so far, last I read,.. at least, 25 countries have suspended any distribution and others have drastically limited distribution because of adverse affects of this experimental ”vaccine’
  4. Strangely enough, in the USA, we are seeing Cable TV companies airing supporting ads by companies such as Walgreen’s propagandizing the distribution of this ‘vaccine’ .. the very same techniques all Socialized, centrally controlled countries have used over the years to promote a false narrative and emotionally FORCE their population into compliance
  5. This plandemic has been directed at the emotional reactive behavior of the population as corona virus has been around for more tha 8000 years, more commonly known as a cold .. strangely this past year, our flu season did not have hardly any cases reported.. The media has been in cohoots with big Pharma to promote the panic and hysteria..
  6. There is more and more evidence emerging to support the fact of this “Great Reset” have been in the works for more than 10 years,,… check out the filing dates on some of the House bills on Thomas.gov, focus groups about this type of problem from the Gates Foundation in cooperation with the CIA, FBI and NIH, fundign of the Wuhan Lab by NIH and CDC going back possibly as far as 20 years so that anyone with an inquiring mind would be strongly question what is going on and WHY!!

I encourage everyone to research and seek out the many white papers on the hidden government agency actions and medical turth about this ‘vaccine’ as the medical community is greatly divided on the effectiveness of this ‘therapudic’ with most of this community falling on the ‘do not take’ side!!

I want to make this clear .. I am supposed to be of the age predosposed to contract this malady.. but I am refusing to get stabbed with this placebo and potential killer.. my immune system is extemely strong.. I have been through measles, chicken pox. mumps, pneumonia, bronchitis, faced a possible typhoid outbreak because of a flood in my home town,.. lived through the polio outbreaks of the last century and so much more.. as I was told in my youth,.. you have to eat a peck of dirt before you die.. maybe this is why I very seldom get sick because I have eaten my share of ‘dirt”

Stephen Russell
Stephen Russell
20 days ago

I hear you, awesome Yes

charles A wilkins
charles A wilkins
20 days ago

Masks, think that Biden and his Democrats enjoy wearing jock straps on their face, a symbol of granddisement for the upper class elite, who are letting you know they think, their charge. It’s all BS and will come crashing in on them. Our president is now the joke of many International leaders, who thing Biden stole the election, which he did, and is being controlled by those hiding behind the drapes. What are other countries are now saying, Mexico’s government is telling Biden and his administration to start helping fix the situation, with Mexico’s president even saying that Biden is the “migrant president” and is having policies and statements that are empowering Mexico’s dangerous cartels, human traffickers and suffering of its immigrants. Guatemala’s president joined Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador blamed Joe Biden for the border crisis, during a sit-down interview with MSNBC. Current leaders are avoiding Biden for fear it will cost them more money for pay to play, after similar experiences with the Clinton’s, Putin says no more meetings Joe, would like my 3 million plus returned given to Hunter, throw out all our diplomats who cares, at least Clinton gave us a few BS speeches, yet, you can’t remember deals or where your at, or why your there. China, China, China what’s being agreed to there Joe? or has it already been agreed upon for that 200 million Hunter received from China? Biden / Harris need to be impeached and any Democrat that can not stand for America first, our Constitution also need to go. Folks we have no real leadership.

Faroutfreak
Faroutfreak
20 days ago

It’s all about their control over us. Funny that Fauci predicted a Pandemic in 2018, then had a meeting in China 2 months before the Pandemic. Its also funny how some Chinese diplomats and students were caught carrying some kind of substance, in Vials, but no one has bothered to tell the population just what they were carrying! The whole thing is a plot by the Democrats to turn the country to Socialist.