Gage Skidmore from Peoria, AZ, United States of America via Wikimedia Commons

Former Trump Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany had some less than complimentary observations about her new replacement Jen Psaki during an appearance on Fox and Friends Thursday.

McEnany claimed that, in contrast to Psaki, she never had to ‘circle back’ during her press briefings because she always made sure she had done the proper amount of research to be well prepared. In addition, she said that President Trump gave her ‘full access’ something it seems Psaki may not enjoy.

As Fox News reports:

Former White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany said Thursday she didn’t need to a “ton of circling back” with reporters because of the access afforded her by former President Donald Trump, in a reference to successor Jen Psaki’s go-to line when she can’t directly answer questions.

Reacting to a “Fox & Friends” montage of Psaki saying she would “circle back” with various reporters during her six weeks with the Biden White House, McEnany said she had the advantage of knowing where Trump stood on issues.

“I wish Jen Psaki all the best, it is a very hard job but that being said, we took great pains in our administration to do hours and hours of research beforehand, days sometimes,” she said.

“I always knew where my boss stood. Unlike other press secretaries who maybe didn’t have walk-in privileges, I could walk in at any time … I always knew where his head was at, so I didn’t have to a ton of circling back because President Trump gave a lot of access to me.”

Linda
Linda

The difference between the two ladies is enormous, with one actually informing the nation and the other always promising to get back with us, but usually not doing so. Either set up to be so uninformed intentionally, or Pkasi, just being a terrible communication waste of everyone’s time.

Tim berman
Tim berman
Reply to  Linda

The difference is one was educated at HARVARD.
Can you pick the correct choice!!!!
DUMBOCRATS are Idiots!!!!!!

Jennifer Ann Mendez
Jennifer Ann Mendez
Reply to  Tim berman

Kayleigh has multiple degrees. She also went to Georgetown and University of Miami. I’ll keep the “Harvard” degree out since they are now handing them out like candy on Halloween. TP is worth more now.

David Baker
David Baker

Harvard is a diploma mill?

Dan Tyree
Dan Tyree

True Jennifer. Isn’t that where Obama got his so called education before migrating from Kenya?

Leslie Bryant
Leslie Bryant
Reply to  Linda

Even the Russians thought Psaki was an expert liar as Public Affairs Officer, US Embassy-Moscow! If that isn’t the mark of a world class liar!

Donald
Donald

We will miss Kayleigh and wish her well at Fox! I hope that at some point she seeks elective office office as she would get my vote!

Jennifer Ann Mendez
Jennifer Ann Mendez
Reply to  Donald

With all the love I have for Kayleigh I hope her paycheck isn’t based on Fox viewership because regardless of her I won’t be tuning in ever again. I can see what they are doing and I am not amused at their game. They are nothing but liberal scum who are now hiring her because they are getting killed in their ratings. Too little to late Fox!

Weck
Weck

Fox may be leaning less right, but they still nearly always have differing viewpoints. The mainstream channels always have panels trying to outdo each other to fall off the left edge.

Charlie
Charlie

I wish she would have going with news max. Better news there.

Mikey
Mikey

“Circle back.” In other words, don’t know what to say/what the hell I’m doing and neither does my boss.

Jennifer Ann Mendez
Jennifer Ann Mendez
Reply to  Mikey

Another words the only qualification for the job is that she’s a Twat with a Twat and to Biden and Hunter that’s all that’s necessary. Of course she is a bit old for either since they are more into the prepubescent Twats.

Dan Tyree
Dan Tyree

Jill sniffs his fingers regularly. Something smells fishy

Dan Tyree
Dan Tyree
Reply to  Mikey

She circled back trying to find retard joe’s brain