Cory Doctorow via Flickr

Texas authorities have arrested a self-described political consultant on election tampering charges following another Project Veritas exposé.

The Texas Attorney General’s office announced Raquel Rodriguez’s arrest after Project Veritas’ James O’Keefe released a video last fall depicting her assisting an elderly person fill out a ballot and discussing other illegal voting tactics in Texas.

The Daily Wire’s Amanda Prestigiacomo has more:

The warrant for her arrest included illegal voting, unlawfully assisting people voting by mail, and unlawfully possessing an official ballot, all of which are felonies in Texas.

Rodriquez’s alleged actions were put on the radar of Texas officials in October, following a video release by James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas. In the video, the alleged political consultant details election illegalities and admits that she knows what she’s doing is illegal and could send her to the slammer.

If convicted, Rodriguez is looking at up to 20 years behind bars.

“Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton today announced the arrest of Rachel Rodriguez for election fraud, illegal voting, unlawfully assisting people voting by mail, and unlawfully possessing an official ballot. Each charge constitutes a felony under the Texas Election Code,” reads a press release from Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton on Wednesday.

Melody Ann Howard
Melody Ann Howard
1 year ago

I bet she wasn’t switching votes to President Trump. I hope to see others arrested as well. Really gives you confidence that Biden really won (I am being facetious).

miz forever
miz forever
1 year ago

Reminds me of J. F. Kennedy’s 1st win. Most of the inhabitants of Chicago’s cemeteries voted for him.

Tom Edwards
Tom Edwards
Reply to  miz forever

Yep

Rich
Rich
Reply to  miz forever

all of them did,daley even went to the cemetery and thanked them for being good democrats

Patrick Truchon
Patrick Truchon
Reply to  miz forever

That’s the truth. I was 11years old and I really liked JFK. But Nixon actually won that election. Richard Daly did Joe Kennedy a huge favor by delivering Illinois by fraudulent voting in Chicago. To Nixon’s credit he let it slide because he felt it would really hurt the Nation to have it known. Not the first theft of an election and as we have just seen, certainly not the last!

David
David
1 year ago

Even in print your sarcasm came through.
Although I’m confident you’re right about who the votes were for, there’s a larger issue. One illegal vote negates a LEGAL citizen’s right to have a voice in our republic (NOT democracy). I know I’ve had my vote negated by an illegal voter on at least two occasions because when I went to vote those times, the volunteers had recorded my ballot was given to someone impersonating me but since it’s illegal to verify someone’s identity, the best they could do is simply give me another ballot. Chances are the person who stole my ballot was not voting the way I wanted so the best I could do was cancel the illegal vote.

John M
John M
Reply to  David

That was the best they could do was let you cancel your vote? What a rip off. It’s a win win for them.
If “your illegal vote” wasn’t discovered, they win.
And since they did, your vote for your candidate didn’t add to the candidate’s vote count.
This stinks!

BillieFaye
BillieFaye
1 year ago

Biden did not win. Votes were taken from Trump & given to the demonic Biden! Some are so deceived & believe the liars!

ladybug
ladybug
Reply to  BillieFaye

BUT ARE WE ALL TO BELIEVE OUR EYES lied? DID NOT SEE For our selves the stunts pulled and shown on TV? Thats what I cannot accept the BS, WELL WHERE S PROOF?????? GOTTA be the stupidest thing in all my years! AND RESPECT????? WHO the S/C, the rats and all the paid off workers? IT TICKS ME OFF TO THINK they THINK WE ARE SO DUMB!

OrLynn Kouba
OrLynn Kouba
1 year ago

Many more should be charged for packing ballots and therefor making the election a fraud

Verdades
Verdades
Reply to  OrLynn Kouba

When is Stacy Abrams & her sister getting arrested & sentenced?????

American
American
Reply to  Verdades

Never their demonrat losers!

boston1936
boston1936
Reply to  Verdades

they are checking her now and two of her helpers in the news yesterday.

Ollie Octopus
Ollie Octopus
Reply to  Verdades

Verdades: Put them both in a cage at the Atlanta Zoo.

sue kline
sue kline
Reply to  Verdades

Never, democrats don’t get arrested or if they do there’s always someone to get them out

Dawnie
Dawnie
1 year ago

Get them all!! Great job!!

Richard Hennessy
Richard Hennessy
Reply to  Dawnie

A start. Many, many more to go.