Atelier Teee via Flickr

Former Texas State Senate candidate Vanessa Tijerina survived a brutal assault after being ambushed at a hotel on Christmas Eve.

Authorities arrested three suspects in her beating. A fourth, giving orders to the attackers over the phone, remains at large. The attack left Tijerina with a severely bruised face and several damaged teeth.

Per Mediaite:

Tijerina, who lost in the Texas election in November, said she received a call from someone asking to meet at the Texas Inn in Raymondville to discuss “something very important regarding her safety,” news station KVEO reported.

“They made it seem like they had something really, really important to tell me and they couldn’t tell me on the phone,” Tijerina said in a Facebook Live video, adding, that she was “terrorized, bound, gagged, tortured” in another.

She said the attackers stole her car, money, and “everything from me” — including her children’s Christmas presidents.

“I knew if I fought back that I would not live,” Tijerina said, adding that “somebody wanted this done to my face.”

According to KEVO, Raymondville Police have not determined a motive.

jimmy Perales
jimmy Perales
1 month ago

I believe it was ordered by radical left even politicians secret antifa blm terrorist

Rich
Rich
Reply to  jimmy Perales

Soros special

Angelika
Angelika
Reply to  Rich

and hillary

schmed
schmed
Reply to  jimmy Perales

What evidence do you have for your nonsensical speculation> It is so irresponsible to say things when you know nothing, Even the victim doesn;t seem to go where you want to pushthings.

Redrag
Redrag
Reply to  schmed

We just watched the Congress do this to Trump. They had nothing on him. They even made false information. For 4 years. Where were you then? Were you just push things then or did you believe them? That in its self proves who knows what truth is.

Lee O. Welter
Lee O. Welter
Reply to  schmed

Regardless of the recent election outcome, the Democrat Party seems to be a criminal enterprise.

Angelika
Angelika
Reply to  Lee O. Welter

The MOB…ONLY the MOB does things like that….She is LUCKY to be alive though…!!!

Reply to  Lee O. Welter

Always has been. Have you watched OAN regarding the Georgia election?

Dwayne Hale
Dwayne Hale
Reply to  schmed

Well if it’s round brown and smells like excrement then is is an asshole

Richard Olson
Richard Olson
Reply to  schmed

Like the Greorge Floyd confrontation. Plenty of recorded evidence clearly showing that all accusations levelled at the officers and all police officers are completely false.
Even with undeniable facts, the injustice is praised as rightful anger.

James
James
Reply to  Richard Olson

Plus if you saw ALL of the video’s you would have seen the fraud being pushed. One picture he had tattoo’s the next no tattoo’s, a dummy being put on the gurney to go into the ambulance, different police badges.

Reply to  schmed

CNN said so! LOL! Why is it that if it happens to a liberal it is true but if it happens to a conservative it is false. Kavanaugh and Biden are great examples.

James I corcoran
James I corcoran
Reply to  schmed

you dont care about the crime…..you are a terrorist

Judith
Judith
Reply to  schmed

Schmed you’re a schmuck!

Zues Papadopoulos
Zues Papadopoulos
Reply to  Judith

Intense and aggressive interrogation process on the three they have. Then, pit each one against the other. Someone will spill their guts. That is unless they get Epsteined. Just sayin.

keyka
keyka
Reply to  Judith

Schmed is more like a Liberal Commie prick.

TIm SIlva
TIm SIlva
1 month ago

Reason 10,794 why we need to have Civil War II…Americans versus Democrats. It will take about 2 hours…….

Recce1
Recce1
Reply to  TIm SIlva

2 hours? How about a year and tens or hundreds of thousands of deaths? I’m not saying we should surrender or acquiesce to the tyrannical socialist Democrats. I’m just saying it’ll be tough and bitter.

So keep you powder dry and be prepared.

Mort
Mort
Reply to  Recce1

Do you forget that they are Anti-Gun?

Herbert G. Chapman
Herbert G. Chapman
Reply to  Mort

Your wrong. I know a lot of dems and they do not vote fore gun control and all go hunting and own guns. So we are told that we are out voted.

Poor White Boy
Poor White Boy
1 month ago

well they vote the wrong way then

Reply to  Poor White Boy

That IS the point poor white guy, we need to get them to see the error in their political allegiances and get them to vote for what is right and best for America and its people.

Reply to  William Lynch

Three Percenters

James
James
Reply to  William Lynch

That’s the thing about Biden getting 81 million votes being legit, a lot of democrats did not vote for Biden. If you check out the numbers you will find there were 16.9 million ILLEGAL VOTES.

1 month ago

Herbert, you are correct. Not all democrats are our enemies. Many are God fearing people that care about our rights and freedom but, at this point in time, it is hard to say that there are enough of them to turn the democrat party around. If we, the patriots of America can convince them to go against the grain, we will be able to force a change!

Kathy
Kathy
Reply to  William Lynch

At one point we are going to need to fight back they are so corrupt and they need to be removed from office!

Reply to  Kathy

Three Percenters III%

Wild/Mann9
Wild/Mann9
Reply to  Mort

Anti Gun for Patriots, not for those Commie B–Tards

Reply to  Mort

They only want to take away AMERICANS legal guns so that the globalist puppet, libby snow flake sheep don’t need to worry about getting shot and AMERICANS can’t defend themself .

Reply to  vladimir

Wwild/Mann9 and Vladimir, I for one stand by my second amendment right. They win take my guns and bible when they pry them from my cold dead hands!! One other thing, they better bring a good supply of body bags for their buddies!!!

Reply to  William Lynch

Three Percenters III%

Reply to  vladimir

Three Percenters III%

Woodchipper
Woodchipper
Reply to  What Now?

What the He– does THREE PERCENTERS III% stand for? Inquiring minds want to know….

Scotty
Scotty
Reply to  Mort

They are only anti YOUR gun! They’re very well armed!

James Talcott
James Talcott
Reply to  Mort

They are only “Anti Your Gun,” not “Their Gun!”

markypolo
markypolo
Reply to  Recce1

I am hoping for about 80 million deaths! All Democrats!

Reply to  markypolo

I’m not sure there are that many democrats! There could be I suppose but consider this, there are roughly 322million people in the US, just over half are legal voting age around 174million but only 67% are registered to vote. That means, if all registered voters votes only 120 to 125million votes were cast! Now, Trump received 74million votes and Biden 80million that is a total of 154million votes! There were millions of votes more cast than there are legal registered voters!!! Fraud BUG TIME!!!

T.O.
T.O.
Reply to  William Lynch

Yep, Joe Biden should be the proof. He did say, I don’t need your vote to win. He knew the fake votes were cast

Reply to  William Lynch

You forgot about the dead voters. Three Percenters III%

Damon
Damon
Reply to  Recce1

it is coming weather you like it or not. death toll in the tens of millions.

Reply to  Damon

Damon, I think you are right, civil war is coming and it does not matter who sits in the Whitehouse!

Angelika
Angelika
Reply to  Recce1

They are truly ASKING for it….thinking that they will “win”….yeah right…..they are STUPID…!!!

Norman
Norman
Reply to  Recce1

It will not be quick, but it has already been said, from time-to-time the blood of patriots will need to be spilled to keep our free country free and in line with the Constitution. We cannot cower back from what needs to be done. We must pledge Life and Liberty, along with our fortunes, small or large, to the perpetuation of our land Under God, with liberty and justice for all.

Reply to  Recce1

But we have the guns! They have Beto!

cliff
cliff
Reply to  TIm SIlva

Don’t forget the treasonous RINOS also. If you are going to “drain the swamp” let’s do it up RIGHT!

Brenda
Brenda
Reply to  cliff

Yea drain those. demoshits

Reply to  cliff

Rise up Three Percenters! III%

DianeLynn
DianeLynn
Reply to  TIm SIlva

If, God forbid, the demorats take the two senate seats in Georgia it may well come to that.

James Zajac
James Zajac
Reply to  TIm SIlva

I agree, we need to have another Civil War and exterminate them scum sucking democrats. They are all brain dead stupid.

MBurkett
MBurkett
Reply to  James Zajac

Why stop there. All Professional, Career, ‘ruling-elite’ politicians and lawyers.

Jerry
Jerry
Reply to  MBurkett

Clintons first

Angelika
Angelika
Reply to  Jerry

AND…o’bama, soros….!!!

Reply to  Jerry

That will be a crowded side of the room waiting for a turn at that.

Hiram B Cooper Jr
Hiram B Cooper Jr
Reply to  James Zajac

Probably not all but a portion have been influenced by the far-left segment of the Party and other far-left groups.

May God have grace and mercy on their heart, minds, body and soul. God bless

Reply to  James Zajac

Civil War II needs to start with AMERICANS vs the globalists and globalist puppet $oro$ and globalist puppet democrat criminal party and globalist puppet rino criminal party and globalist media and if globalist puppet, libby snow flake sheep don’t surrender then . . . . .

Reply to  vladimir

Three Percenters need to rise up! III%

Lee O. Welter
Lee O. Welter
Reply to  James Zajac

Many are well educated and likely well intended, but they have been indoctrinated into the fraud(s).

Reply to  James Zajac

Not a war but a cleansing. Three Percenters III%

willy
willy
Reply to  TIm SIlva

Any civil war would not last 2 hours. That’s what the South thought when they started to real Civil War. Meanwhile, it took nearly 5 years and 1 million lives. Civil war isn’t really alot of fun and it won’t be a shooting gallery. Maybe a peaceful sessession would be a better idea. Get the people behind your idea and vote. Yeah, I know, voting these days isn’t what it used to be, but it’s better than ending up shooting your neighbors or family members as was the case in the Civil War. A peaceful separation is a much better alternative. All the red states walking away form the blue states! The problem is the blue states probably won’t like it since the red states supply most of the food, energy and people that actually work for a livng and pay taxes.

Kitty Fletcher
Kitty Fletcher
Reply to  willy

Voting doesn’t work if they pad the votes and aren’t prosecuted for it. When BLM/Antifa drew the first fire we should have wiped them all out.

Reply to  Kitty Fletcher

They won’t even count the votes, they will do like they did this year, manufacture fake numbers that claim the globalist puppets won .

Pat Burdette
Pat Burdette
Reply to  Kitty Fletcher

Not to worry. If they draw the second fire, it will be their last…..

S. L.
S. L.
Reply to  willy

Term Limits us the only viable answer and the movement is already under way. Go to theConventionofStates.com and do your part.

Donna
Donna
Reply to  S. L.

You will never get term limits so move off of that idea….the politicians will never vote themselves out of a long term job….it just won’t happen!!! Americans are not use to the lack of law and order we are facing now and even more so, in our futures..it won’t matter what the American people want …we will not have the power to vote out term limits…the elections will all be rigged, fixed….no more the will of the people…Americans will not like what is to come but the question is …What are we willing to do about it ???

Jerry
Jerry
Reply to  Donna

Just takes 2/3 of the states to make it law

Reply to  Jerry

You see how they don’t even count the ballots and just manufacture a number of votes to appoint their globalist puppet democrat criminal party and globalist puppet rino criminal party .

Reply to  Jerry

Jerry, you are correct but the actual number of states it takes to ratify an amendment is 38!!!

James I corcoran
James I corcoran
Reply to  William Lynch

right

helm
helm
Reply to  Jerry

Laws do not matter to the dems, it does not matter how many are on the books if no one abides by them.

lawrence gilman
lawrence gilman
Reply to  Jerry

yes but it has to be on a ballot with vote

Reply to  Donna

We can get term limits set but, it is going to take a lot if work and a ton of persistence!!

Jerry
Jerry
Reply to  S. L.

Term limits yes, 2 terms for the house and if they are lucky and can get elected to the senate 2 terms there. After that get a damn job and wait for their SSI.

Reply to  Jerry

No politicians other than Trump deserves a second term and Trump deserves his first term back and then a second term .

Reply to  vladimir

Trump is a businessman, not a politician but, I agree! The reason I say that is, politicians say one thing and do another and lie through their teeth; keeping no promises whereas, Trump made promises that he kept and lived up to!! That is why the Democrats want him gone!! Oh, and by the way, there is a danger if a possible foreign invasion if and when Biden takes over because China and others consider Biden weak and willing to sell us out to the highest bidder!!!

betty tauff
betty tauff
Reply to  William Lynch

You got that right! I read where Nancy Pelosi might be voted out one can only hope. she it the Devils mother!

Reply to  S. L.

AMERICAN voters can set term limits by not reelecting any politician, about the only politician that is well worth more than one term is Trump .

Reply to  S. L.

I have been an advocate for a Convention of States for some time now! I have even sent e-mails to my governor and US senators to consider that!! Do you think we can get 34 states to support such a move under Article 5 of the constitution?

MBurkett
MBurkett
Reply to  willy

Within year, Democrap-America would be begging for foreign-aid from LIberty-Red-Americ

Jean
Jean
Reply to  willy

I take it U never served in the Marines, Special Forces, Seals, Army Infantry in combat or SOG….I agree with U that “ 2 HOURS “ falls spectacularly short of a realistic estimate for hostilities…But I can guarantee U that if Hostilities “DO BEGIN” to “SAVE THE REPUBLIC “…”Methods” and “TACTICS” will be employed to guarantee the outcome…Our brothers and sisters currently under arms in our Armed forces already know what choice they will have to make under a decrepit Biden and “‘Socialist Communist’ ‘HARRIS’ REGIME”….Our oath is clear to defend against the enemies of the United States “‘BOTH’ ‘FOREIGN’ AND ‘DOMESTIC.’” THAT OATH DID NOT END WHEN I RETIRED FROM COMBAT (21 Years). Remember: “ When “TYRANNY BECOMES LAW”….”REBELLION BECOMES DUTY….” I REGRET that I have but one LIFE to give to my COUNTRY…I have offered my LIFE IN HER DEFENSE BEFORE…I “WILL” offer it up again. MAKE NO MISTAKE THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF US COMBAT VETERANS THAT ARE A “CORE” cadre that are training those willing to fight BOTH COVERT AND OVERT. We WIILL WIN.

Donna
Donna
Reply to  Jean

Thank you for your service and your words of courage…I feel safer just knowing there are strong , brave men and women willing to protect us and our country…God Bless you and keep you safe !! My husband is a disabled vet and we are both in our early 70’s but we are ready and willing to do whatever is necessary to defend our country and our way of life ….this Is a great country ….AMERICA must survive !!

ArmyMom0521
ArmyMom0521
Reply to  Donna

Both of our sons are veterans too. We’re willing to do what we can to save our republic, given both of us are in our 70s.

Reply to  Jean

globalists and globalist puppet $oro$ and globalist puppet democrat criminal party and globalist puppet rino criminal party will use the chinese army to fight their civil war II .

Bob
Bob
Reply to  Jean

A little long in the tooth but my “OATH” from 4 Jan 54 still has not expired. Was a squid for 24+ but can still lead/follow as needed.

Reply to  Bob

Bob, my oath never expired either and as long as I draw a breath, it won’t!!!

Angelika
Angelika
Reply to  Jean

Love you guys…and THANK YOU for your Service….!!!

Reply to  Jean

Jean, you hit the nail on the head!! If you responded to my post, I assure you I was a combat soldier, army infantry albeit during Vietnam however, I can still shoot and fight with the best if them. I was a sniper and I can still take out a target from 1 mile away! I also was trained in what is now referred to as urban combat. I have two sons that I have trained in open field battle, urban combat, and hand to hand combat not to mention some of the finer points of long range shooting!! I have met hundreds of todays soldiers that have said what you did and warns my heart and gives me hope! Should it come to that, I seriously doubt that a democrat controlled government will not have a military that will back them so yes, 1 year at best!!!

Paul
Paul
Reply to  Jean

No sacrifice too great no mission too difficult duty first. 1st. Inf. div. BIG RED ONE MOTTO. Viet nam vet.

Rich
Rich
Reply to  willy

good idea if voting could ever become honest

Donna
Donna
Reply to  willy

The blue states would never allow the reds states to leave the union because they know, without the red states to support them , they will never survive…!!!

Reply to  Donna

Donna, as far as I know, there is only one state that can legally secede from the union is Texas!! Now if they allow us to claim some of our original territory, we could take in a few more states!! I don’t think they (blue states) could stop us!!

sus
sus
Reply to  willy

Remember…’it’s not WHO votes, It’s WHO counts the votes”…Stalin

Reply to  willy

your libby snow flake friends, libby snow flake neighbors, libby snow flake coworkers, libby snow flake family members etc are NOT your friends .

Reply to  willy

Willy, from a combat soldiers point of view, a civil war will last way more than 2 hours and, it will not be fought like the last one was so get ready! However, I too think a peaceful resolution would be best!

proghunter
proghunter
Reply to  willy

The tyrannical North was fine with the peaceful (and lawful) secession of the South. But once they understood that 75% of all tax revenue came from the grossly overtaxed South (the reason for the secession and then war) they decided to invade (the North invaded the South, not what the leftist revisionist history proclaims). After two plus years of endless losses, the North decided to frame this as about slavery (it wasn’t). There were 500M slaves in the North, and 3.5M in the South. None of them were freed until after the war. BTW: Sec of War Stanton was openly assembling a task force of warships, troops, cannons, and supplies to beef up the Union held forts in the South (3), such as Sumter in Charleston. He knew this would provoke the South into pushing to drive the illicit Unions forts out of the South. They then used the fake Northern media (no change in 160 years, heh) to proclaim that the South attacked a Union facility with no provocation and they must be invaded as punishment.

Yes a civil war (more like the movie The Purge) between Americans and Dems is long overdue and now unavoidable.

Mort
Mort
Reply to  TIm SIlva

I call it a cleansing of the cancer Kommies that call themselves liberals or DUMBycrats..

Rich
Rich
Reply to  TIm SIlva

How can you fight an opponent who hides under the bed with his teddy bear

Rich
Rich
Reply to  Rich

first you kill the teddy bear then opponent in this case a demorat will die of broken heart

Donna
Donna
Reply to  Rich

Leave the poor teddy bear alone….just get rid of the enemy under the bed…!!!

Donna
Donna
Reply to  TIm SIlva

You are so right….we are letting the democrats, BlM and Antifa.. scare the hell out of our fellow Americans…they even go after our children, women and our senior citizens…ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!!!

Brenda
Brenda
Reply to  TIm SIlva

that puts it right on target or on point

Reply to  TIm SIlva

Civil War II = AMERICANS vs globalists and globalist puppet $oro$ and globalist puppet democrat criminal party and globalist puppet rino criminal party and globalist puppet fbi CRIMINAL organisation and globalist media and globalist puppet, libby snow flake sheep .

arjayd
arjayd

That long?

johm
johm
Reply to  TIm SIlva

What will you do with the other 30 minutes?

Ben Hughey
Ben Hughey
Reply to  TIm SIlva

Look at the number of likes compared to the other postings, and it kinda tells you that us Conservatives are sick and tired of where the Liberals have been taking the country for the past few decades.

Scotty
Scotty
Reply to  TIm SIlva

Don’t underestimate Democrats! Too many people do! Just look at the 2020 election! Obama got elected twice! Well, three times.
Revolution is in the wind , but it will take longer than two hours. Democrats only want to take YOUR gun, they’re keeping THEIRS!

Thomas Vauxhall
Thomas Vauxhall
Reply to  Scotty

For Christ’s sake, you morons “2 hours” was rhetorical. Are you all idiots?? Civil war is coming and I for one, welcome it. It’s long overdue, and another thing, “The tree of liberty must be occasionally refreshed with the blood of patriots AND tyrants”- not just patriots. Do not be lulled or scared. It will be short; not two hours, but not too long either. We are well-prepared, well-equipped, well-armed and have the plans, targets and areas of engagement delineated for maximum damage and advantage. There will be death on both sides but there will be far more Dem/liberal/progressive/socialists and their supporters, than patriots, off to rot in Hell. Be careful and pick your side carefully as no quarter will be given.

Arlene Galambos
Arlene Galambos
1 month ago

best reason for the death penalty