Billy Hathorn via Wikimedia Commons

So far, Republicans have flipped 11 seats in the House of Representatives, giving Democrats their narrowest majority since the Great Depression.

We expect even more conservatives in Congress when the dust settles, with Republicans leading in ten more races that remain undecided, but here are the victors so far:

Raymond A Martucci
Raymond A Martucci
1 year ago

Hope there will be more to come after this election. Hope the democract party crash and burn like they have done to the economy. Congratulations to the ones who have won.

Peter Scheid
Peter Scheid
1 year ago

Yeah, get them the f out!

californniasailor
californniasailor
1 year ago
Reply to  Peter Scheid

No. More like, let’s get them all in a Military Tribunal and be charged with treason so that they may hang.

Georgla Stafford
Georgla Stafford
1 year ago

Yes – Absolutely – Raymond

Paul
Paul
1 year ago

I hope that the new republicans are all good ones and are not rinos that slipped in. Everyone who votes need to always check out who their voting for. Trumps the man.

DONNA MARIE KELLEY
DONNA MARIE KELLEY
1 year ago

Good going get more democrats out of the government, Then maybe our country will get back to winning winning winning. Get rid of biden and pelosi and stupid harris. Make america great again. TRUMP 2020-2021

Crozdawg
Crozdawg
1 year ago

Amen to that. Rotten no good bastards. Evil ass people

Jessica. Alexis walters
Jessica. Alexis walters
1 year ago
Reply to  Crozdawg

The. Democrats are nothing but evildoers. Stealing killing and lying they are Satan’s people who have been doing so much evil in our country they need to be in prison for life and that old witch peloci she has stolen billions of dollars to create the abola virus to let it out in our country I know what goes on in Washington believe me I had to fight these evildoers God almighty wants Trump back in the white house he doesn’t want Biden that old demon and that black witch she needs to go back to Africa God almighty is in control

NICOLE
NICOLE
1 year ago

Best comment here praise God .

Jimmy Tucker
Jimmy Tucker
1 year ago

I will not give up on PRESIDENT Trump until the last breath. It is not over yet so don,t give up.

Eneri
Eneri
1 year ago

When r the trumpers going to kick ass on the libs! This is nonsense….the left needs a taste of their own medicine! I’m hoping that if Biden gets the win h is going to mess up so badly…..as a matter of fact I heard the
BLM movement wants to know what Biden is going to do for them….money wise! They said we did what u wanted …..Hey hey that’s going to be a mess…Biden won’t do anything for them….he’s a cheap son of bitch and just used them so he could hurt Trump….little does the BLM know trump helped them so much with everything! Most of the people on the left have no idea what’s going on…I do and I’m no a lib! 👍