Home Opinion WATCH: The Insane Story of Claira Janover!

WATCH: The Insane Story of Claira Janover!

Amanda Head dives into the story Claira Janover, a Harvard grad who threatened to stab anyone that didn't meet her "woke" prerequisites. But that's only the beginning. Watch what happened next!

Enjoy this and more content from Amanda every day at The Hollywood Conservative!

Support the Landmark Lawsuit Against Antifa

10694
0 0 vote
Article Rating
Craig Murphy
Craig Murphy
1 month ago

Another fine product of an Ivy League education.

cafid70585
cafid70585
Reply to  Craig Murphy

I have made 96,760 Buck just last month by working online from my home. I am a full time college student and just doing this in my free time for few hours per week by using my laptop.Everyone can check this out and start making cash online in a very easy way by just following instructions…….COPY This Website….HERE══════►►►www.earningscoop.com

Glenn Lego
Glenn Lego
Reply to  cafid70585

Canid: Your Spam doesn’t belong here. It belongs in a can and sold by Hormel.

Greg
Greg
1 month ago

Amanda Head is the woman of my dreams! Brilliant and beautiful, articulate and conservative. Wow! This message shows the absolute intellectual dishonesty that pervades leftist academia. So reliably invulnerable have these ivy league snowflakes been for so long, that it is inconceivable to them that there could EVER be any consequence for their socialist, “me first, me too, me, my, mine” rantings. I have certainly seen enough of THIS specimen to know that I wouldn’t want her representing my business holdings. Congratulations on her prestigious degree, I hope to meet her in person next time I stop for a burger.

Kaye jay
Kaye jay
1 month ago

She wants all her same simpleton thinking friends to start a go fund me for her. Just like barista that received bunch of free money for refusing service to someone that thinks for themselves. Love your videos. Sad you get threatened for trying to educate people on lies being told. For last few years been scary dating or even socializing with females. Never know when your gonna trigger someone that seems normal. Looks normal. But is just waiting to disagree and cause drama. Miss having intelligent conversation with a mentally balanced woman. You have to be reaching woman that are growing tired of this and want to be with a true gentleman. Good vid. Thx.

Michelle36
Michelle36
1 month ago

Oh poor baby! She can dish it out, but can’t take it. Typical loony lib! She’s arrogant, she acted all tough, and did nothing but “talk trash.” And she truly believed she could get away with it. All because she thought she was being “progressive,” and appealed to the “inn crowd.” I wouldn’t be suprised if she thought she would become “famous,” and even “admired.” Instead, to her surprise, she became a joke, and an unfunny one at that. She just didn’t get it. Threatening violence will NOT get you any respect. In fact, quite the opposite. And when she lost her job over it, she whined about being the victim, and blamed others for it. She learned nothing, because she never even thought to apologize. Instead, she cowers in a corner, being the sniveling “twit” she is!

Glenn Lego
Glenn Lego
1 month ago

There is a video she made of herself crying those crocodile tears. It’s on HiImpactflix on YouTube. Sicening!!

Frank W Brown
Frank W Brown
1 month ago

SNOWFLAKES MELTING, a BEAUTIFUL SOUND!

Mark
Mark
1 month ago

Sounds a lot like her sister Whiny Kathy Griffin. She blames others for own idiotic actions and cries about it.

Mark
Mark
1 month ago

Claira Janover sounds a lot like her sister Whiny Kathy Griffin. She blames others for own idiotic actions and cries about it.

Marj
Marj
1 month ago

Can you imagine this? A cop is looking for a suspect or a lost person. What’s their race? I can’t say. What’s their gender? I can’t say. What’s their height? I can’t say. What’s their hair color? I can’t say. What’s their eye color? I can’t say. I guess according to some idiots on this site, we are all supposed to blend into one.

Thomas a Arnold
Thomas a Arnold
1 month ago

the ivies, harvard in particular, admit a lot of unqualified “trash”

i truly hope this creature is blackballed and never gets a job, becomes homeless and fades from this earth broken and shunned

this woman is simply an ignorant piece of trash