Home Opinion Sydney Watson: A Message to Conservatives

Sydney Watson: A Message to Conservatives

Sydney Watson is fed up with the left's cultural stranglehold on American politics and has a message for conservatives who either feel victorious or satisfied with the status quo.

What do you think of Sydney's take and do you feel the country is heading in the right direction or on the wrong track?

Support the Landmark Lawsuit Against Antifa

17887
0 0 vote
Article Rating
dihos32611
dihos32611
1 month ago

I have made 96,760 Buck just last month by working online from my home. I am a full time college student and just doing this in my free time for few hours per week by using my laptop.Everyone can check this out and start making cash online in a very easy way by just following instructions…….COPY This Website….HERE══════►►►www.earningscoop.com

AJ
1 month ago

Sydney I look forward to each of your clips, you do an amazing job connecting to your viewers, have a Happy 4th of July and keep posting!

AJ

Julian
Julian

JW
Great speech. I agree with everything you said and share your frustrations

Michael Jensen
Michael Jensen
1 month ago

I won’t watch the video without being able to review at least some of the text first. Too bad. You should delete spam in the comments. The first of three comments is a shameless spam that has absolutely nothing to do with the video.

Tengiz
Tengiz
1 month ago

Sydney, your parents must be very proud of you. I hope that bright young people of your generation like yourself, will lead our counties.
What is going on is a total disgrace. We all need to stand up and defend our values.

Michele
Michele
1 month ago

Sydney, we need more young people like yourself who will stand up and express their views even if they run counter to those who try to shame, or coerce us to give in to their totally warped view of what they consider right in their eyes. Look at Venezuela. I am done with their lies and I will vote my conscience in November. Once I was a registered Democrat but for last 3 years I have voted
strictly Republican and will do so in November.

A. D Roberts
1 month ago

Read in Revelation. The description of the CHURCH OF LAST DAYS is exactly what you have described. Fake Christians who will not stand up for God. Will not stand up for the unborn. Will not even stand up for their own rights and freedoms.; Cowards.

rand a haapapuro
1 month ago

Sydney, truer words were never spoken. i am a conservative 63 year old disabled Vet that has been saying what you said on every platform i can for the past 4 years. i am not a sheep and i am as active as i can…so keep up the good work and keep yelling and i will do the same God Bless

Ed C
Ed C
1 month ago

Sydney: The body jewelry is a distraction, you have a great message, don’t let anyone get distracted. Get it right next time, OK?

C. Spencer van Gulick
C. Spencer van Gulick
1 month ago

I’m a little ashamed that I don’t know who you are, but that long spew above put into words almost every failure of the “silent majority” (including me), while democrats/secularists/socialists untrack this country from its unique history and off its hard-fought-for-land. Are we too late?. Thanks for being “fed up” – it sounds like courage to me. And count me in. Spilling blood right here on familiar-soil-turned-foreign is as good for preserving the republic as bleeding on some foreign shore and, should this be necessary in the recovery of freedom, an even more pressing sacrifice.

John Vieira

Amen !!!

teflon

Sidney you’re awesome

BigZ
BigZ
1 month ago

Sidney, after Trump 2020 (through 2024) please be our next president.