Amanda Head returns to discuss the shocking ignorance many Americans students having about the bloody history of Communism.

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of AmericanActionNews.com

Born and raised in the South, Amanda Head's strong conservative background is highly evident in both her professional and personal life. A Birmingham, Alabama native, she's lived in Los Angeles since graduating with her Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from Auburn University.

Ersan Karakaptan
Ersan Karakaptan

They been brainwash.

Justin
Justin

They surely have, and we parents have dropped the ball on teaching our children to reject this horrible danger. The communists warned us back in the 1950s that they would infiltrate our schools, our churches, our libraries, and would infiltrate our governments highest offices, and that they would divide us with racism, and within a generation our children would hate America, hate each other, and embrace communism, they would conquer us without a shot being fired.

God help us, we did not listen. We forgot, but they didn’t.

Dan Tyree
Dan Tyree

It’s been said that we are what we eat. They are being fed a daily diet of communism

Robert6391
Robert6391

Ersan Karakaptan
You have it exactly backwards the older generation is the one’s brainwashed with the propaganda shoved down our throats when we were in school. The youth of today have everything at their fingertips and do not have to believe everything they are told they want proof, and the society in Democratic Socialist Western Europe are living breathing examples and are far happier and have more rights and freedoms than here in the USA.

Darlene
Darlene
Reply to  Robert6391

Just how much older are you talking about? Are you speaking of the older generation living through the 50’s and 60’s, or those who were born in the 70’s? I will tell you now that I know plenty of older people who are very upset with what is happening in this Country. I am in my 50’s now and I am far from brainwashed. I completely think for myself, thank you! Now, the younger generation, the one in which she is speaking of, is so full of confusion right now. I have nieces and nephews, and my son, who are about a 50/50 split. A lot of them are flat out lazy and don’t want to take the time to think for themselves. So, yes, they are brainwashed. They think they can have anything they want for nothing. Those kind of people (all ages) are right where the government wants them.

robert mcdermott
robert mcdermott

This country is doomed. If these morons are the supposed best and brightest and future leaders we do not have a snowballs chance in hell.

jjofaz
jjofaz

CRT, the precursor to communism.