Lorie Shaull via Wikimedia Commons
MarcoBob
1 year ago

I’m telling you right now, it’s gonna be moochelle “my-belle” soetoro that will be his “running mate/successor” in November. The democratic/liberal/socialist/communist/marxists party heads, and the “puppet-master” himself, george f’n soros, will see to that! The dems are not gonna let the chance to get a soetoro back in the Oval Office go by, mark my words!

dehov56776
1 year ago
Reply to  MarcoBob

I am making a suitable salary from home $8k-$10k/week , which is great, underneath a 12 months ago I was jobless in a terrible economy. I thank God each day I turned into blessed with these -instructions and now it is my obligation to pay it forward and proportion it with anybody………………..Join Here

Elaine
Elaine
1 year ago
Reply to  MarcoBob

Exactly! Then Biden is declared incompetent and she and Pelosi will run the country. Vote Red in November.

nopoji3218
nopoji3218
1 year ago
Reply to  MarcoBob

Ben Matthews
Ben Matthews
1 year ago

Why doesn’t ‘Creepy uncle Joe’ handlers, organize a ‘road-show’ for him? The progressive libturds, who were ‘protesting peacefully’ earlier on in the streets in liberal places, could ‘show-up’. Although, there’ll be nothing for them, ‘there’ to loot, burn & steal…they could always pay them to turn-up?

kadimi2524
1 year ago
Reply to  Ben Matthews

I made $81,000 so far this year working online and I’m aade such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out  full time student. I’m using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve mabout it. Here’s what I’ve been doing………………….Read More Join Here

Jcatherine
Jcatherine
1 year ago

Again…this phony is NOT backing out. She was never a contender, knew she wasn’t a contender. And always knew a black female VP was what dimwits were going with. But, she stands up there with her face hanging out and tries to scam people that out-measure her IQ by a thousand, and ‘steps aside’ to make room for another token black that nasty piglosi will NEVER give the time of day to.