Rosa Pineda via Wikimedia Commons

While demonstrations have justifiably spread across the country, calls for police reforms have gone from understandable to downright radical, including demands by prominent politicians to abolish major metropolitan police departments.

The entrenched, radicalized views are reminiscent of the 1960s counterculture protesters whose deafening calls gave rise to the Silent Majority and the election of President Nixon.

More than 50 years later, it’s time for the Silent Majority to rise again.

Marina Medvin explains:

This land is my land; this land is your land. This land is not Commie land.

But you wouldn’t know it if you looked at us this past week. It sure looks like we’ve been kneeling to mobs, kneeling to communist demands, glorifying looters and felons and their audacious claims of entitlement. We have allowed a leftist political movement to change history and force-feed the lie of “racist policing.” Canceling police and investing in lawlessness is all the rage these days.

Yet, as flames of hate for America engulf our cities, Americans appear to have hit their own mute buttons. Crickets, crickets everywhere.

Americans are silent because they are afraid. Afraid of social and employment repercussions for having a divergent opinion from the mob. Some who disagree with the mob even end up joining the mob because they are afraid to lose their place in society. How many zombies out there are faking it?

Support the Landmark Lawsuit Against Antifa

Catherine
2 years ago

I don’t see anyone commenting yet! DOWN with the radicals.

bimati1983
bimati1983
2 years ago
Reply to  Catherine

???? ?? ????&???? ?? ???? ✹ I am making over $9k a month working part time. I stored being attentive to different human beings inform me how much money they are able to make on line so I decided to lok into it. well, it turned into all actual and has completely modified my life. that is what I do……………..Read MoRe

dj
dj
2 years ago
Reply to  bimati1983

Well too bad you aren’t teaching yourself how to speak/write proper English.

bart williams
2 years ago

the silent majority will speak up on election day . trump2020-2024

MarcoBob
2 years ago
Reply to  bart williams

This country will not stand, no make that survive, a biden presidency; there will be lawlessness on a scale that we have never seen in our lifetimes if he somehow shams his way to the Oval Office. Police departments will cease to exist, emergency services will also go the way of the dinosaur, the Bill of Rights and the Constitution will be used for TOILET PAPER by the “leaders”, soros will be anointed king of liberalism, etc. I sure hope it doesn’t happen, but with today’s young people thoroughly indoctrinated in socialism, ANYTHING can happen in November.

Carol
2 years ago

Marina: Your quoting of “This Land is My Land, This Land is Your Land” is in a communist song – in one of the last few stanzas. I love this song, but I dislike that it is taken from the communist playbook. It’s quite a catchy tune, but most don’t realize its origin.
TRUMP 20-24!

Mikey W
2 years ago
Reply to  Carol

This land ain’t your land, this land is my land. I got a shotgun, and you ain’t got none. If you don’t get off, I’ll blow your head off. This land was made for me, not you!

To be sung to all those who want to enter my private property to loot, pillage, and burn. I consider anyone breaking my store’s windows to be a threat to my life, and act accordingly in self-defense.

Why is it that after decades of left-liberals (many of whom are people of color) in power in some cities and states as governors, mayors, and police commissioners, there is still (supposedly) this rampant ongoing abuse of minorities by the local police? The local political figures are the ones who make the rules regarding what the police can and can’t do, not the federal government, and certainly not the president. If, after all this time, the local politicians are still not doing what you want them to do regarding police conduct, maybe it’s time to elect leaders from a different party than the one that has been in power for decades.