You don’t have to be a mental health expert to know that women can be as terrible as men. Still, that benign observation can get you shunned by polite society in 2020.

For all their talk of embracing science, one field of study the left fails to grasp is psychology, which has played a critical role in humanity’s evolution.

Yet for all our advancements, liberals bitterly cling to the idea that men have a practical monopoly on aggression and violence.

Even former President Barack Obama admitted his belief that women intrinsically make for better leaders and that if women were in charge of every country, inequality and suffering would plummet.

Too bad this opinion didn’t prevent him from running for office.

At least we have another video from Sydney Watson, who uses the abuse allegations against Hollywood A-lister Johnny Depp, which were flipped on their head, to explain why liberals aren’t as tolerant as they think.

Enjoy!

Personally Thank Trump for His COVID-19 Response! [ACT NOW]

Writer. Journalist. Australian/American political commentator. And your very favourite deplorable. To be fair, I actually hate writing these "about me" things. Honestly, if you're reading this, on a scale of one to "not even a little", how much do you care? Ya don't. But I digress. If you're here, I'm glad. I hope you enjoy my commentary on all things political and my questionable accent.

simple-ad

Sirdirkfan
Sirdirkfan

Well, now, Sydney’s a little late by a few thousand years b/c Jezebel got their first, and Hirono of Hawaii and Gillibrand of New York and their attempt at Ruination Murder of the Reputation of Brett Kavanaugh, now Justice at the US Supreme Court, got their first too.
Ma Barker and Bonnie got their first too.
Just what is Sydney trying to do besides being a celebrity which isn’t working b/c we toss them out of the galaxy, sick to death of them.

Joseph C. Moore (USN Ret)
Reply to  Sirdirkfan

Their, there and they’re are all VASTLY different in meaning. What in Hell is so difficult about learning their different meanings? They’re only three words to learn there.

Gerald B. Curtis
Gerald B. Curtis

Nothing irks me more than those who flout proper English usage. An argument can be properly made that the autocompleting feature of texting devices is at fault, but that only means: Proofreading of what one wrote falls by the wayside, or, if it occurs, what was taught in third grade, failed to take hold, either out of ignorance or lassitude.

Increasingly incorrect use of the verbs “lie” and “lay”, especially perpetuated by the “educated” media is particularly unfair to young listeners who are already having differentiation-difficulties that assail their ears from all quarters.

Martin Michaels
Martin Michaels

Autocomplete USUALLY has GRAMTICAL rules, which KNOW the difference in words like there, their and they’re….

In ANY case, bad English is BAD ENGLISH… It negates your argumetn when you misspell or misuse words. Flouting completed, so NYAHH!

Martin Michaels
Martin Michaels

Guilty as charged…

Tom
Tom

These extremely wealthy people of Hollywood who actually look down on the poor people of this entire Country and abroad who are actually the ones who give them their wealth for playing ‘make believe’ will soon be understood for who they REALLY are and will be abandoned by their ‘serfs’.

David Pearson
David Pearson

From a personal experience: I have had a total of two felony crimes committed against me, both of them by women. One, a meth addict, broke into my home and stole identity and valuable items and wrote $2,000 in bad checks. Another, a gambler, and a property manager by trade, embezzled $60,000 from a group of apartment owners, I myself lost $10,000. Growing up, I was bullied way more by the girls than the guys. What do you do? You can hit a guy, but can’t hit a girl, at least I was taught that. Men have their issues, but so do women. The Bible says in Romans 6:23 that ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of God.