By Jeff Maurone from Seattle, WA, USA - Flickr, CC BY 2.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=3192340

MSNBC host Tiffany Cross called on her fellow democrats to ‘pick up a weapon’ for the coming political conflict between Democrats and Republicans which she described as ‘a war.’

As Fox News reports:

MSNBC host Tiffany Cross urged fellow progressives to “pick up a weapon and get involved” in the “war” for the survival of the country on Saturday.

Cross was discussing alleged Trump election interference with Democrat state representative Jasmine Crockett, who is running for Congress in Texas, during Saturday’s edition of MSNBC’s “The Cross Connection” when the duo speculated about how to fend off Republicans who could object to future results.

“How do we as a country protect this democracy when these folks don’t like the outcome of the next election, and Jasmine, you know, you’re running for Congress in Texas where this is a problem, where they have partisan poll watchers, an open-carry state. It’s a very fragile situation that we’re in right now,” Cross said. “What’s your message to the people that you’re running to represent? And what’s your message to our viewers today?”

Crockett responded that “the role that Black women play in democracy” isn’t talked about enough by the media, but she will fight for them in the ongoing “war” against people who oppose liberal viewpoints.

Was Cross merely speaking metaphorically, or did she intend for her remarks to be taken more literally? Let us know what you think in the comments below.

raylaser
raylaser

If a conservative commentator had made those remarks, oh my soul how they would have been hung in effigy and skewered by the Lamestream Media!

Dan Tyree
Dan Tyree
Reply to  raylaser

It’s all good. We have our weapons

JimN
JimN
Reply to  Dan Tyree

You got an x-ring hit there, Dan. And I suspect we have way more than they do. Funny how all the Liberal firearm control intentions are apparently meant to apply only to Conservatives. I hope the newly armed Liberals attack Texas first!

Billy Q
Billy Q
Reply to  raylaser

We live in a lawless country now thanks to the corrupt politicians , FBI and DOJ . The Republicans are spineless and the zombie President that was put in power by a fake election are just doing everything wrong to destroy the country, Americans are to lazy to do anything except sit on there ass and look at there iPhones all day, so that’s my story and I quit watching the Main stream News now my blood pressure is down and I’m just watching the shit Storm

Sonia
Sonia
Reply to  raylaser

I’m making 150 D0IIars an hour w0rking from h0me. I was sh0cked when my friend told me that she was maklng D0Ilars 17363/m just from her h0me 0nLlne. Then this completely changed my Llfe. F0r Details… 𝗧𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘇𝟱𝟬.𝗰𝗳

Clara Barton
Clara Barton

Isn’t it wonderful how Democrazies admit exactly what they are doing simply by telling us what Republicans will do!

johnarno
johnarno

Typical liberal scum: inciting violence under a ‘do anything possible to retain power at all costs–including loss of life. Remember Maxine Waters urging all democrats to harass Trump supporters including republican Congresspersons on June 25, 2018? Or other similar Democrat harassment from AOC and her Clan.

Jan13
Jan13
Reply to  johnarno

Notice how the democrats can dish it out, but melt when one of us say “ boo”. AOC thinking(?) our side is desperate enough to want to “ jump her bones” . I hope no one is that desperate.
Looking at all the assaults, murders, in democrat run cities, the liberals are warring on each other, we don’t need to get involved.