Photo by Gage Skidmore

Fox News star Jesse Watters has now been named as the permanent host of the networks’ 7 o’clock news hour.

As Fox News reports:

Jesse Watters has been named the permanent host of the 7 p.m. ET timeslot on Fox News Channel with a new hour-long program “Jesse Watters Primetime,” FOX News Media CEO Suzanne Scott announced on Monday.

“Jesse’s versatility and hosting acumen has grown exponentially over the last five years, and he has developed a deep connection to the audience through two hit shows The Five and Watters’ World. We look forward to watching him expand his connection even further through this new solo weeknight hour,” Scott said.

Watters, who co-hosts the wildly successful “The Five” and the weekend program “Watters’ World,” will take over the “Fox News Primetime” slot that has been filled by rotating guest hosts since the network shook up its programming lineup last year.

Watters will remain co-host of “The Five,” and a new Saturday night program to replace “Watters’ World” will be announced later this year.

Watter’s new show will debut on January 24th.

Bug D
Bug D

Too bad, I liked Jesse but haven’t watched one minute of FOX since the big election. NEWSMAX is my new go-to.

Rosie King
Rosie King
Reply to  Bug D

I have been doing this job for like a few weeks and my last weekly payment was exactly
𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀…. 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐉𝐨𝐢𝐧𝟏.𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐭.𝐜𝐨𝐦

James Anderson
James Anderson
Reply to  Bug D

I loved Newsmax too. But recently one of the Newsmax shows cut off MTG. So they are not totally what we think they are.

FRANCIE
FRANCIE
Reply to  Bug D

I don’t care much for him so won’t be watching. I will be watching Newsmax or just reading Epoch Times, etc.

katherine
katherine
Reply to  Bug D

The Anchors are good people. The CEO, Rupert Murdoch, at the time, not so much. So much is going on behind the scenes at Fox, it’s caused me to go elsewhere as well. BUT, I miss those Anchors and will eventually go back to Fox. Sometimes it simply takes TIME to straighten things out.

FJB
FJB

A brought up in the media little rascal Watters by Bill Oreilly. I liked him better when he had a mentor to tell him when he was doing something stupid!!
Now he has nobody, and the same old stupid quote, “I’m Watters, and this is my world” has grown more tiring then listening to Geraldo.. Congrats Watters, but I won’t be watching. Fox has tripped over the edge of darkness, by IGNROING the 2020 election FRAUD and by not taking a stand for the Patriots still locked up for Jan 6 bloated charges and mistreatment. They could make more of an impact, instead of Hannity and his stupid behind enemy lines countdown. How about another countdown for fellow patriots locked up for TRESPASSING FOR 12 MONTHS!!

Shortcake
Shortcake
Reply to  FJB

Nothing is more tiring than listening to Geraldo. I mute my tv when he starts talking!

Patriot1957
Patriot1957
Reply to  Shortcake

Biden and that hooker who slept her way to the top is more tiring and actually dumber than Geraldo. I turn off the TV when they come on with their bullshit lies and deceit……tired of the dumb fear mongering shit

jay bee
jay bee
Reply to  FJB

Want to know how smart Americans are? Watch Watters World and be ready for a shock! I watch to see if by chance “the younger generation is any smarter than the last show.” Never! For the most part, Jesse asks questions of people on the street. No one EVER knows the answer, as in When is Thanksgiving, who is the current president, why do we celebrate Easter, and on and on. Everyone questioned is approximately between the age of late teens and 30.

Larry Turner
Larry Turner

What happened to Shannon Breame?