Amanda Head slams D-list actress Busy Phillips for her gross attacks on fellow actor Chris Pratt’s faith. Head takes a stand for Americans expressing their faith in a time when more and more are being told to “go woke or go broke.”

Born and raised in the South, Amanda Head's strong conservative background is highly evident in both her professional and personal life. A Birmingham, Alabama native, she's lived in Los Angeles since graduating with her Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from Auburn University.

Eric W. Hunt
Eric W. Hunt

Sorry about your cat, Amanda. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

LiberalsAreGarbage
LiberalsAreGarbage

Difficult to understand how and why a person would somehow warrant respect simply from expressing their belief in a completely fictional character, taken from a book of fairy tales and lies….I’m a proud anti-liberal US Army combat vet, but you religious nutjobs are some times insufferable.

Madeleine
Madeleine

Well when you pass over, you are going to meet yuor Maker. God in The Bible promises that every knee shall bow and every tongue confess, That I am The Lord. No one will escape the judgement Day

Terry
Terry

Please tell us how our belief hurt’s you?

Eric Anthony
Eric Anthony

I am going to assume you do believe in the Constitution, (your oath) which is based on its enabling document the Declaration of Independence, which is based on objective morality, “nature and nature’s God”, the Creator, and natural law: God. Without this foundation it is really a meaningless document as liberals remind us by so often try to destroy it as a “living document” or with legal positivism. I don’t know if you were ever seriously wounded, I was, and I doubt your agnosticism would survive such an event. As I lay in that rice paddy, ripped apart by a landmine which threw me thirty feet from the explosion, I didn’t say “Help me Science!” or “Help me Medicine!”, I said “God, Help me!”. He did. He believes in you — Why not reciprocate?

—- Religious Nutjob, USMC 1968

Gail Rentmeester
Gail Rentmeester

Great commentary! Sooo sorry for the loss of your kitty!