Gage Skidmore from Peoria, AZ, United States of America via Wikimedia Commons

Fox Host Tucker Carlson is now claiming that not only is one of America’s top intelligence agencies spying on him but they are also allegedly leaking his emails to liberal journalists.

As The Daily Caller reports:

Tucker Carlson claimed Wednesday that the National Security Agency (NSA) leaked the contents of his emails to journalists as part of an effort to target his show and take it off the air.

Appearing on Fox Business’ Mornings With Maria with host Maria Bartiromo, the Fox News host and Daily Caller co-founder said that he was contacted by a journalist who read back to him the contents of his emails that he says were leaked by the NSA.

“Yesterday, I learned, and this is going to come out soon, that the NSA leaked the contents of my email to journalists in an effort to discredit me. I know because I got a call from one of them, saying ‘oh, this is what your email is about.’ It’s not in any way a figment of my imagination. It’s confirmed. It’s true.”

“I think more ominously, they’re using the information they gather to put leverage and to threaten opposition journalists, people who criticize the Biden administration. It’s happening to me right now,” Tucker went on to say. “There was one other person who knew I sent to email and it was my executive producer Justin Wells. That’s it and I didn’t mention it to anybody else including my wife. There’s just no possibility that anyone else could have known.”

If the NSA is in fact leaking private emails to journalists in an attempt to discredit voices who are critical of President Biden or the liberal agenda it would almost certainly be illegal and prove many of those who have criticized the depredations of the deep state right.

Bobby
Bobby

Impeach Joe Biden now

FedUp
FedUp
Reply to  Bobby

Impeachment can’t happen as long as Pelosi controls the House and Schumer the Senate.

DianeLynn
DianeLynn
Reply to  FedUp

If it were possible, and it is not, to impeach him would leave us with the commie Harris.

Dan Tyree
Dan Tyree
Reply to  FedUp

That’s true. We are stuck with the retarded bastard for now

Pawn
Pawn
Reply to  Bobby

impeach no no no… hang them all treason, they are and have been doing very illegal actions all on behalf of the bosses of these crooked politicians. Hence any elected official or anyone whom does not uphold thier oaths all for thr enrichment of these politicians and oaths breakers need to be hung because of this not to mention all the other crminal actions these people surely commit up to annd including killing people. Now these bosses, as we have heard the saying cut the head off… we’ll maybe this is what we should focus on…maybe trying legal…but will that work as legal is bought by these bosses, unless we can get the right people in? or ???? NSA,FBI,IRS hell all the alphbet soup orgs are bought and paid for… love those bosses huh

Allan
Allan

I’m shocked, shocked I say! Round up the usual suspects!

Doug T
Doug T
Reply to  Allan

Harumpf Harumpf, Hartman! Protect those phoney bologna jobs!

vladimir
vladimir

Americans must come here and tell the truth and hurt libby snow flake sheep, moderators little feelings and make the libby snow flake female sheep run home crying to their wife and make the libby snow flake male sheep run home crying to their husband . . . . .