Today Amanda Head returns to discuss the Newsmax’s bizarre interview with My Pillow CEO and outspoken Trump supporter Mike Lindell.

The interview started off normally but quickly went off the rails when one of the anchor stormed off the set over Lindell’s insistence on discussing unproven allegations of voter fraud.

Who is to blame? Amanda gets to the heart of the issue:

Born and raised in the South, Amanda Head's strong conservative background is highly evident in both her professional and personal life. A Birmingham, Alabama native, she's lived in Los Angeles since graduating with her Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from Auburn University.

Donald Modzelewski
Donald Modzelewski

Bob Seller’s should be removed from Newsmax because viewers will move back to their previous network. He’s not a good face for a network that’s attempting to increase their viewership. I’ll see how newsmax handles the embarrassing way Seller’s conducted himself. If not handled appropriately I’ll move back to Fox.

Adrian Maclean
Adrian Maclean

Sellers was disgusting and totally disrespectful of Mike Lindell who is a real American patriot. Bless you Mike, America loves you.

ANT-NEE
ANT-NEE
Reply to  Adrian Maclean

WE SHOULD REFER TO SELLERS AS BOB SELLOUT AS HE SOLD OUT TO THE LIBERAL MEDIA IN NOT LETTING MIKE LINDELL SPEAK.

Nancy
Nancy
Reply to  Adrian Maclean

AMEN

Gina Gulino
Gina Gulino

I stopped watching the minute I saw it! He needs to go before I’ll watch again!

deedee
deedee

I canceled FOX but I may go back. At least I got to know who I could listen to and who I cant.
I do like Tucker and Hannity is on the right side. A few others. I just won’t listen to the lefties.
Fox did hire a new conservative host. So maybe they now realize they made a BIG MISTAKE with the Liberal biased news… Hope so!!

Jack
Jack

I agree

Clarence Beidler
Clarence Beidler

Bob Seller’s needs to be fired or I’ll never watch Newsmax again.

Big Bopper
Big Bopper

That exchange convinced me that Newsmax is going left also. Sellers said that it was Newmax’s opinion that there was no proof of voter fraud. Newsmax is now history and now I only watch OAN. OAN is awesome and they proudly states that this was a stolen election.

Dan Tyree
Dan Tyree
Reply to  Big Bopper

I’ve gotten to the point of trusting none of the news media. Including newsmax