Haydn Blackey via Flickr

After media outlets — including Fox News — prematurely declared Joe Biden and Kamala Harris the winners of the 2020 presidential election, thousands crowded the streets of cities across the country in celebration. In New York City, you could see Democrats cast their masks aside while partying in the streets. The primary issue with popping the champagne so early is that Joe Biden is not the official winner yet. Exuberant Democrats may need a chair when they realize media outlets don’t determine the president — Electoral College electors do after all 50 states finalize their vote count with a Certificate of Ascertainment. Shocking right? The Trump team has also alleged incidents of voter fraud in multiple battleground states and has filed legal challenges, adding an extra twist to this year’s election.

Yet these Fox News figures prematurely declared Biden the victor and are calling on Trump to concede:

Allan C Bernard
Allan C Bernard
5 days ago

Exactly why my household will NEVER turn on Fox News again. Might watch Tucker, Hanity and a few others but not the News part of Fox.

john
john
5 days ago

is there any other part of Fox?? the night crew is the only ones worth listening to/watching.

P K
P K
5 days ago
Reply to  john

elizabeth Mcdonald is the best newsperson of the lot . She gets the highest guests and they respect her. EMAC rules.

Armando Ocampo
Armando Ocampo
Reply to  P K

100% agreed.

Lavern wing
Lavern wing
Reply to  P K

AMEN! Liz is the Best; the most REAL host on TV! Love her and her program!

Marc Jackson
Marc Jackson
Reply to  john

They are opinion shows. If you match CNN and MSBS I understand.

romeo
romeo
Reply to  Marc Jackson

I quit watching all he TV Channel that are all biased, fake news and liberals PERIOD …….I only watch the real news of the http://www.oann.com and the http://www.EWTN.com News there real and accurate.

Les
Les
Reply to  john

Laura Ingraham also Saturday, Judge Jeannine, Mark Levin, Sunday Jesse Wattes, The New Revelution!

Armando Ocampo
Armando Ocampo
Reply to  Les

I am with you on these names!

Bumperkm
Bumperkm
5 days ago

They may all be moving to Newsmax.

Dan Tyree
Dan Tyree
5 days ago
Reply to  Bumperkm

I’ve made the move to newsmax. I wonder if they will turn too

April Williams
April Williams
Reply to  Dan Tyree

Don’t think so. Fox has always had people like Juan Williams, Donna Brazil and Outnumbered always has liberals on it. What I am disgusted with about Fox is hiring someone who’s husband is a relative to none other then George Soros, so no one is allowed to say anything about evil man George Soros because Sandra Smith will get upset.

wedidher@zoominternet.net
Reply to  April Williams

If Juan or Brazil are on, the channel is changed… BOTH disgust me completely. Chris Wallace is right there too… If I want to watch The Dems get HEAD on T.V. I can tune into CNN, MSNBC,NBC,CBS.ABC…

4 days ago

If you are conservative than turn on Newsmax. There is no drama and no beauty queens fighting over who is better, younger, smarter or having a higher college degree. Same with the men. Nope none of these people deserve a 2nd chance on Newsmax. They didnt stand with out Potus.

P K
P K
Reply to  gls

I trust OANN more….

Jim
Jim

Geraldo too.

West
West
Reply to  Jim

Geraldo is a turn coat Do not trust him.

Reply to  West

He sides with whoever he thinks is winning…..

1 day ago

We totally agree with you…👍

Zues Papadopoulos
Zues Papadopoulos
Reply to  April Williams

Don’t forget Melissa Francis’s husband works for Soros. Oh, what an evil web we weave.

Penny DeMarco
Penny DeMarco
4 days ago

I have not seen Melissa lately I heard she was suspended

3 days ago

oh is that right? Is this why a few wks ago Newt said something about soros and Marie Harf and Melissa jumped all over Newt and Harris Falkner just allowed them to and then blew Newt off! Immediately after the show Harris’s fb page blew up with hatred for what she allowed to happen and the next day she blamed it on her producers! Of all the people on fox I was shocked it was her…..so glad I am off that nasty show.

Reply to  gls

Something unfortunately has been happening to many of the Anchor people who many of us thought were Conservative….are they now showing their true side? Or are they siding with FOX being Liberal and they have to kiss butts because of the big bucks the Anchors are being paid….Hmmmmmm…if so, guess they’ll sell out anybody…Hmmmmmm.I have switched over to NEWSMAX…fair and balance, reports FACTS not FAKE News….

william hopkins
william hopkins
2 days ago

. . . OAN is good too, I switch back and forth between the two, but haven’t tuned into FA
UX GNUS for 1-1/2 years now.

West
West
1 day ago

Where can you find OAN? What channel??

Keith Harvey
Keith Harvey
Reply to  West

OAN is on DIRECT TV-347; VERIZON-116 and 616; CENTURY LINK-208

Reply to  Keith Harvey

Oh no, I have Comcast/Infinity…

Armando Ocampo
Armando Ocampo
1 day ago

Smart guy, you know what is good news all about.

West
West
1 day ago

I think the FAT salaries the Fox “big newscasters” make are in jeopardy and that is why they are caving. Unfortunate, but when they are used to living a certain lifestyle with that big salary it is hard to give up! Not sure Newsmax, who I have switched to get my news with a few exceptions left to watch on Fox, can afford the Fox biggie newscasters! Newsmax needs more newscasters because it is not good to see repeats in the evening of their earlier or afternoon shows. I like their reporting, but they need more reporters.

sam jones
sam jones
1 day ago

there’s another haughty twit. ..she should have stayed on the prairie…

Lavern wing
Lavern wing
1 day ago

Liz Clamen is even worse!

1 day ago

What happened to Melissa? Hear didn’t stories…

sam jones
sam jones
Reply to  April Williams

haughty little twit…I knew there was a reason that I did not like her..

Reply to  April Williams

I totally agree with you…..We also moved over to NEWSMAX…I’m also disappointed with Brian Kilmeade and Tucker Carlson for turning on Our greatest Peoples/America President ever…. Shame on FOX… I hope those at FOX who are strong defenders of res. Trump leave Liberal FOX…But, I’m sure they probably won’t due to the big bucks they make their..

Jim
Jim
Reply to  Dan Tyree

I don’t know how to get Newsmax since i pulled the plug but i stream the older shows on You Tube.

Joanne Roberts
Joanne Roberts
Reply to  Jim

You capn download it on your phone-and no charge- so get the app

Springtoes
Springtoes
Reply to  Bumperkm

OAN is also another great channel for news

Bob
Bob
Reply to  Bumperkm

AND, OAN

Les
Les
Reply to  Bumperkm

I did!

Reply to  Bumperkm

Nope Newsmax wont take liars and liberals — they are totally conservative. I love Newsmax. Left fox the day after the election and will NOT go back. They wouldnt even take Hannity or Tucker. When fox goes down their people go too. Not one of them stood for our President.

Ernestine Janet Harrell
Ernestine Janet Harrell
5 days ago

I agree

Margie
Margie

My sentiments exactly!!

Dan
Dan
4 days ago

Same here!!!! Newsmax gives better information. Daytime Fox News might as well join ‘The View’ which I never watch.

3 days ago
Reply to  Dan

Exactly! The females on fox consider themselves beauty queens!

Artist
Artist
4 days ago

Tucker has just proved himself to be a worthless shill for Faux News in his ” there is no evidence” hissy fit because Sidney Powell didn’t give him special treatment.

Cheryl
Cheryl
Reply to  Artist

She sent him evidence but he chose to ignore it. I’m done with him too!

3 days ago
Reply to  Artist

Yeah I agree! He is screaming like a baby that she refused to talk to him and she said she is busy and that he was absolutely rude and demanding of her. And I can see that in him he is exactly like that. I just which that Trumps Team stayed off of fox all together! Leave their asses in the dark! You can always get the inside dirt on fox from the guys at Newsmax they love to dis them.!!!

P K
P K
Reply to  Artist

gotten too big for his britches.

Cheryl
Cheryl
4 days ago

Now Tucker is gone too! To heck with him! We are about to have our country stolen and people like him are complicit! Only Hannity till he leaves and Lou Dobbs and Maria on Fox business nothing more!

P K
P K
Reply to  Cheryl

E Mac is terrific.

Jerry Moore
Jerry Moore

Fk fox 🦊 bitches & bastards

Maryann
Maryann
2 days ago

I think the fools on FOX NO NEWS should quit because no one is watching them.

P K
P K
Reply to  Maryann

watch Elizabeth McDonald. Her show tells it straight.

Louis M Cortez
Louis M Cortez
2 days ago

OAN & NEWSMAX are the only real and reliable news sources anymore. And guess what? They happen to be conservative. A shame the only honest news left in the US is down to 2 stations. But fortunately they are Conservative. There is no coincidence in that. Shame on the rest.

Emma Kennedy
Emma Kennedy

Agree 10000000000000%

Lynda Denson
Lynda Denson
5 days ago

The Fox News anchors should shut their negative fake news mouths. Trump will win in the courts and will have 4 more years as our President… and Fox News will be a laughing stock just like the other fake news stations. Hopefully, Trump will build a new news network and replace Fox. I used to watch it all the time but not since they became traitors. It was SO OBVIOUS they were for Biden on election night and that they had joined forces with satan and the enemy. They will live to regret that decision.

Joe Fioravanti
Joe Fioravanti
5 days ago
Reply to  Lynda Denson

You are so right Lynda as I feel that there are only a small handful of Fox News People that are behind President Trump. Sean Hannity, Laura Ingram, Pete Hegseth, Judge Jenene, Mark Levin, Larry Elders, Dan Bongino, most of the Trump supporters that Hannity has on nightly, Ansley, Father and Son Dulce and many of the others who have proven they stand behind our President. Now for the A-HOLES who apparently go against President Trump are Chris Wallace, Neil Cavuto, Judge Napolotano, Brian Kilmeade who I think he is all about himself. Fox News is run by Democratic left liberals who hate Trump. Fox news is the only News Media to claim they are Fair and balanced. Then why have people like Donna Brazille who is a Liar being a Fox News Contributor along with Juan Williams who also is a Trump hater. Shepard Smith was definitely a Trump hater and I wonder is Sandra Smith related to Shepard Smith. The Fake News Media doesn’t have any Republican Contributors on their news Media at all. I believe that the names I mentioned that support Trump ought to go to another Totally Republican news Media to even things between them and all the fake News outlets. I feel it is about time to stop watching all the lies being told on any News media outlet and let their ratings drop so low that their paid advertisers will stop supporting them financially. This is the only way to makes the news medias start telling the truth if they want to stay in business. Biden calls our President a Liar, like most people fall from the graces of God and may say something that is not totally true, for a good reason or not. Biden lied about his son Hunter’s dealings with the Ukrane and with China. We can’t be stupid enough to believe that VP Biden didn’t Coerce the Ukrane to fire the Prosecutor who was investigating Barisma who his son Hunter was on the Board getting paid for having no knowledge of the Barisma Company. Also Hunter receiving Millions from a Russian Diplomats wife. Also Collecting Millions from China for investments through the Company His son was a Partner in. All this investigations into hunter was started a while back by the FBI who held onto his laptop for a year, keeping it a secret. AG Barr and John Durham better make sure they come up with every one that was involved in the plans to keep Donald Trump from getting elected and for pursuing for the next 4 years of false allegations made against him. If they let these people involved get away without paying for the crimes they committed, of whom were VP Biden and President Obama, Susan Rice, James Comey, John Brennan, James Clapper, Peter Strozk, Lisa Paige, Andrew McCabe, Hillary Clinton to name a few. The Dems went after President Trump with a vengeance like we have never seen before. President Obama supposedly in my opinion left the Whitehouse worth about 2-3 Million Dollars. How can He afford an estate worth 14.5 Million Dollars which will cost approximately $500,000 to keep up Annually. Hillary Gave/sold 20% of our Uranium to Russia who is one of our ENEMIES. Supposedly Russia gave the Hillary Foundation $140,000,000. Most Law abiding Citizens are tired of being Governed by Millionaires gaining their fortunes staying in Political Office for many years reaping Millions of Dollars to do favors for the Contributors of their campaign. Ilhan Omar lied to gain entry into our Country then she gets elected into our Congress, how did that ever happen. Married to a husband and then marries her brother and pays him approximately $1,000,000 dollars for his Consulting for her out of her Campaign money. If the People who are guilty of Criminal Activities aren’t brought to Justice then we will soon see an uprising that will probably be bigger that our Civil War was. No one is above the Law and that goes for all those in Obama and Biden’s administration.

KimothyAnn
KimothyAnn
Reply to  Joe Fioravanti

You left off Tucker Carlson. He is a FUTURE Super Star, by my book!!!

Cheryl
Cheryl
3 days ago
Reply to  KimothyAnn

Not any more he isn’t! He’s toast!

Reply to  KimothyAnn

Not any more…..He had us all fooled…

Joanne Roberts
Joanne Roberts
Reply to  KimothyAnn

He has let the success so far of his show that he has turned into a prima don

Reply to  Joe Fioravanti

WOW! Joe. Fioravanti, You nailed it here….Thank you for sharing your factual comments here….Beautifully stated and all a matter of facts and records…I totally agree with you….I hope all here takes the opportunity to read it…Even those who aren’t interested in the real facts…..Again, “Thank you”….Much appreciated….👍🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸

Joanne Roberts
Joanne Roberts
Reply to  Joe Fioravanti

All true and well written

April Williams
April Williams
Reply to  Lynda Denson

Fox news is CNN 2 .0

Dan
Dan
Reply to  Lynda Denson

That is IF the court system is not corrupt also. Supreme Court Justice Roberts has already proven he will deviate from the Constitution. All seem to be submitting to MOB RULE!

West
West
Reply to  Dan

Unfortunately, it appears that corruption is deeply embedded throughout our entire system- it is hard to trust anyone! Our DOJ and FBI, knowingly withheld critical information from the American people regarding a laptop’s information retrieved in Dec. 2019 about Hunter Biden and Joe Biden’s shady dealings with foreign countries. Had this information been revealed, it undoubtedly would have had a major negative impact on Biden as a presidential candidate, as he experienced in the 80’s with his documented falsehoods, and the scandal could have necessitated a withdrawal from the campaign, or at the very least portrayed an unsuitable candidate for the presidency.

3 days ago
Reply to  Lynda Denson

I agree 100%

Cheryl
Cheryl
3 days ago
Reply to  Lynda Denson

I agree!

Reply to  Lynda Denson

I agree with you…..

Joanne Roberts
Joanne Roberts
Reply to  Lynda Denson

I no longer watch anyone of fox except Lavin and hannity

Patriot
Patriot
5 days ago

The media is complicit in this attempted coup by the anti-American democrats under the guise of an election. This is called treason – and each and every one of them should be held accountable.

James
James
5 days ago
Reply to  Patriot

absolutely agree. abuse of constitutional rights.

ROBERT POWELL
ROBERT POWELL
5 days ago
Reply to  James

mr president ,throw in the grenade first then keep the towel..