Wednesday, August 5, 2020

The Most Coronavirus Infected States in the Country

The Most Severe Examples:

While the world has effectively shut down as a result of the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) some areas have been hit harder than others. The United States was vulnerable because of its status as a global hub for international trade and travel.

Here are the states that have been hit the hardest with the most confirmed cases and fatalities:

Back

19 COMMENTS

0 0 vote
Article Rating
Janet
Janet

Happy Birthday to our Beautiful, Intelligent and Compassionate First Lady!

Happy Birthday Melanie may joy and the Grace of God surround you always. Your light dispels the darkness!

Sincerely,

Janet Kielbasa

Gerald Ladd

i didn’t go through the whole list, but it looked like all DemonRAT run states. What a surprise.
The people in those states deserve all the pain they will suffer.

B.R. Clifton
B.R. Clifton
Reply to  Gerald Ladd

A lot of them will die speedball! Are you cheering those deaths?

Joe P.
Joe P.
Reply to  Gerald Ladd

I noticed the same thing. There were reports of fudging numbers (to make them higher = fear). Makes you wonder if that’s true, to make yet another “orange man bad” claim. They are also the ones that encourage illegals to come (their voter base).

Cabin 1954
Cabin 1954
Reply to  Joe P.

Any time the government is handing out “free” money, you will have increased numbers. It does not matter what the situation is. This is how school lunch programs work, Medicaid works, Food Stamps work, the poverty level works and now COVID-19 is working. The numbers are what the federal dollars are based on. The higher the number, the more money comes in. That is why I am so totally against any government handouts, bailouts, stimulus package, corporate welfare or what ever it is. I know that there will be lying, cheating and misrepresentations just to get an extra tax dollar.

Kokkie
Kokkie
Reply to  Joe P.

They definitely need those illegals to try an win back the White House. I have no idea what will happen to the Country if they do, most especially with Joe at the Helm. It’s hard for me to understand why anyone would vote for someone who definitely has something wrong with them. How can a Dr. even say he’s fit to be President. Of course he probably won’t be for long because PELOSI will see to that.

Randy
Randy
Reply to  Gerald Ladd

Not Texas, Don’t Austin give us a bad name lol

KR
KR
Reply to  Gerald Ladd

I happen to be from PA, and yes, the governor is a democrat, but I’m about as Republican as you can get. So you’re saying I deserve to die because others voted opposite of my beliefs?! You really are a total first class douchebag. Go live in Wuhan you evil piece of shit.

R Byers
R Byers
Reply to  Gerald Ladd

I live in Jersey. I did not vote for any democratic party. I stand behind our President in 2016 and I will again in 2020. Yet, unfortunately we have people dying everywhere around me everyday. I watch the count go up everyday in my town. Not county, not state counts, but my town. These people do not deserve that. They do not deserve to die alone and to be stacked up in body bags, in refrigerated trucks, by the dozens. You are an truly an ignorant asshole!

Paula J
Paula J
Reply to  Gerald Ladd

There are plenty of good people who have been outnumbered by illegals, fake war refugees like Ilan Omar and deserters from high tax states that never change how they vote. It’s criminal what has happened to Virginia.

Severn Savage
Severn Savage
Reply to  Gerald Ladd

Maybe it is because of their proximity to large bodies of water, the oceans and Great Lakes, points of entry and exit for people and businesses. It’s a simple matter of logic. Don’t try and paint it with politics. The virus goes ended large numbers of people go. All politicians of both sides can do is react in the best way they can. So do the individuals within. The question was who has the most instances and the answer is entry points. It is NOT a red and blue thing. Wait until a post comes up about who is dealing with it in the best manner state by state.

Diane

I’ve believed from beginning Chinese Communist let out pathogens from Lab not wet market bat. Now I’ve truly considered the enemies within our Blessed America. The evil left have had sleepless nights with satan himself trying to manipulate a Plan to take down Our great President.Has anyone considered that the likes of ( Schiff, Pelosi, Schumer, Waters, AOC, & all the real haters of HIS accomplishments biggest accomplishments would be to shut down the Greatest Economy in decades & ruin his Legacy? Open your eyes People NONE OF THE CORRUPT LEFT HAVE HAD THE VIRUS!!! They don’t care if innocent people suffer or die, as long as they can have Soros, Gates, & Chinese regime as their allies. There’s more to this coverup and Pray to God to bring it all to His Marvelous Light. HE IS THE JUST JUDGE, read the Bible Look what happened to Pharaoh when he came after God’s People!! We are still ONE NATION UNDER GOD, Thank You Mr. President for standing against ALL the evil for the sake of the GOOD of the People!! TRUMP 2020

Kookie
Kookie
Reply to  Diane

I agree with you, the Democrats of today are just plain mean, I believe most of them follow an worship the Devil 👿, nothing like the way Democrats were 50 yrs ago when I registered as one. I did change in 2005 because I was so tired of them.

Will

Well Florida isn’t a Democrat state Governor is a Republican

Kookie
Kookie
Reply to  Will

Let’s pray we can keep it like this. We really dodged a bullet when GILLIUM ended up losing. We’re going to have to fight hard to keep it like this next election. I’m getting older and pray I’ll still be alive to vote then.

Will

We have to hope that Trump gets elected again in November He is doing a good job considering how the darn Democrats and the fake media are always doing everything thing they possibly can to make him look bad

Kenny
Kenny

Florida is really doing pretty well, when you consider that most of the infections and deaths are in three southeastern counties. The per capita death rate is the important number. 97% of Floridians with the virus survive.

A. D Roberts

I see God’s judgement in each of these states. And yes, I live in Texas. The churches in Texas can be described in Revelation as the CHURCH OF LAODICEA.
The other states are soaked in their sin.
God help us
II Chronicles 7:14

Joyce
Joyce

Don’t forget about the cruise ships that docked in Florida waters and off loaded all the corona virus infected people!! That should NEVER have been allowed.. The virus was already known when the people chose to go on a cruise,, THE Cruise lines knew the danger of the Virus,, But did not want to give up the money. they also had many foreign members of the crew who had the virus… SO why was it not the responsibility of the cruise lines to pay what ever it cost to take care of the people on board.. THEY could have hired medical personnel to board and take care of the people on the boat. ALL other countries turned them away. SO WE were the patsy.. SO tired of USA being the dumping ground for all other countries problems..

People, Places & Things