Gage Skidmore via Flickr

A spokesperson for the Biden Administration just revealed that it may, in fact, consider reimposing lockdowns on the Americans people, even after the majority have been vaccinated.

The spokesperson stated that the Administration would attempt to faithfully adhere to CDC guidelines whenever and however they change.

When pressed on whether or not this meant that the Administration would consider backing new lockdowns if the CDC recommended them, the spokesperson answered in the affirmative.

It seems that Joe Biden’s dream of vaccination and reopening may end up turning into a nightmare.

Gregory Leskovics
Gregory Leskovics
1 month ago

The only nightmare is Joe Biden this A Hole hasn’t worked a day in his life people need to work and shop
This lock down insanity has to stop

Suzanne Wood
Suzanne Wood
1 month ago

The pandemic has caused a lot of “lock downs” which are for the good for the people. But, if people don’t care whether or not they get the Coronavirus, then they can just ignore the lockdown and do whatever they please. Good luck with that – idiots!

G Cast
G Cast
Reply to  Suzanne Wood

The vaccine supposedly is a wonder drug to keep us from the virus killing us. Yet vaxxed people are getting the virus. So that idiot is now finding other ways to come out as savior with more lockdowns killing our economy
And even though that crap vaccine is worthless he’s threatening door to door jabs

My question to all the idiots who voted for him and believe his administration is
WHAT THE HELL IS IN THOSE VACCINES BECAUSE THEYRE NOT SAVING LIVES!!!!

Robert Stirling
Robert Stirling
Reply to  G Cast

RIGHT G CAST, WHAT THE HELL IS IN THOSE “VACCINES” THAT MAKE THE POLITICIANS SO INSISTANT UPON EVERYONE GETTING JABBED?

Colleen
Colleen
Reply to  G Cast

It simple. MONEY

Sandra
Sandra

Open your eyes.
It has nothing do to with protecting you. It has to do with control.
People who have taken this poison under the guise of a vaccine is getting Covid. And thousands of people have died from taking this so called protection.
Read Germany’s history. They were taken over by these very same methods. Illuminate free speech, remove guns from law abiding citizens and lure people into depending on the government then they tell you what where and how you live your life. And more importantly they take away your freedom to worship God because they worship satan. So if this is what you want then I would rethink who’s the idiot.

Papa Bear
Papa Bear
Reply to  Sandra

Sandra, Never argue with a fool! They will drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!!!

Rocky
Rocky
Reply to  Suzanne Wood

If we are going back to lockdowns, why the push for vaccinations. This is a joke. Thousand of unvaccinated crossing through the open borders and we are the problem.

Elizabeth Flick
Elizabeth Flick
Reply to  Rocky

I agree, close the southern border and the cases will go down idiots.

Del Monte
Del Monte
Reply to  Rocky

And allowed to go where they want uninhibited from any covid tests, vaccines or quarantine. The DNC and their leftist Marxist cohorts know full well they will re-infect the nation keeping the covid going. All the while covering for their foolery by blaming the unvaccinated.

jimmy
jimmy
Reply to  Suzanne Wood

lock downs are worse. Suicide and depression are the problems with lock downs. Keep drinking the Kool-aid. You are the complete idiot, i bet you are one of the people that sit in Mommy and daddy’s basement trolling others. Do you need a a safe space.

Gardener Fixer
Gardener Fixer
Reply to  jimmy

She was probably playing with bob. Battery operated boyfriend

Michael Bluemke
Michael Bluemke
Reply to  Suzanne Wood

Whose the real IDIOT, IDIOT!!

Peggy
Peggy
Reply to  Suzanne Wood

You will die one day anyway, inevitable, hiding in your home will not stop our fate.

Rick
Rick
Reply to  Peggy

So Blase about dying…. I retired ten years ago (for age Reference purposes ), and was retired thanks to cancer and The heart damage caused by The treatment…. I run My ranch every day…. and am a ranch foreman on another old guys Ranch, So he can enjoy some time with his 80 Y.o. wife, repair my own equipment, maintain my own 100 year old home, And I plan to make it to My biblically prophesized 120 Years….

Dan Tyree
Dan Tyree
Reply to  Rick

Good luck Rick. Hope you make it

Colleen
Colleen
Reply to  Rick

Good for you and with that mindset you will probably make it!

Barry J Johnson
Barry J Johnson
Reply to  Suzanne Wood

First of all Suzie that shot is not a vaccine. The FDA has not declared it so. It is an experimental procedure being administered under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA).
Second of all Lock Downs have been proven to be counter productive in the side effects they create. One example: the sharply increased suicides.
You DumbOcrappers and your supposed vaccines and lockdowns are quite frankly doing your best to destroy the world through these non scientific restrictions.
Barry Age 76
PO1 USN RET
Vietnam 3x (Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club)

Rick
Rick
1 month ago

Thank you for your service, Petty officer BarryJ…. Dad was in the Camron bay flying club, as a flying boat captain Back in ’67,…. the same bird he was in Korea ’52-’53 on Back in the day, He was Command master chief (NCO, Pilot), and I was there at the very end ’73/’74 with the 18th field artillery, Detached.

Colleen
Colleen
1 month ago

Finally someone is calling the shot what it is, and its NOT a vaccine and in some cases can cause more hsrm then good. To top it off all those good little followers who ran , stood in line sometimes for hours are now being thrown back in the bunch of non vaccinated

Too funny, when will they learn

Chris Robinson
Chris Robinson
Reply to  Suzanne Wood

Your the idiot why do what didn’t work the first time🤔🤔..oh thats right you must bow to the government..you do understand the federal government is not in place to control the people you do understand that right? so take your lockdowns and shove it.people need to work to survive not depend on a bunch of clowns

Papa Bear
Papa Bear
Reply to  Chris Robinson

Nope, bet you she wants more government hand outs. Does not realize that before the government can do something for you, it has to do something to you!!

Diane Best
Diane Best
Reply to  Suzanne Wood

Susanne Wood, there are no words. I hope you never ride in a car, fly on an airplane, walk under a big tree, the list goes on and on. None of us lives forever but while we’re on this earth, it is important that we live free.

SUE
SUE

I THINK YOU ARE THE IDIOT AND ON THE WRONG SITE……FIND A COMMIE SITE

I'm not fooled
I'm not fooled
Reply to  Suzanne Wood

Are you for real? Seriously???? The one thing the rest of us can be sure of is when the words “…for the good of the people” come out of any government official’s mouth it is a lie. The only one that it’s good for is the government, not one single person benefitted by the lockdown, except for Governor Newscum who made sure his businesses stayed open and weren’t locked down. Pull your head out of your behind Ms. Wood…

Colleen
Colleen
Reply to  I'm not fooled

Not to mention his last mandate of masks in public place, events, indoors and his son was at camp with, Wait for it, NO Mask. He claims he didnt get that memo from the camp stating it was Optional, left up to the descression of the parent, what a concept

You will be gone in September now for sure!

Michael Bluemke
Michael Bluemke
Reply to  Suzanne Wood

You suzanne, are the IDIOT!!! You believe the bs they’re pitching AMERICANS!!! OPEN YOUR DAMN EYES, IF YOU DON’T SEE THE CONTINUANCE OF THE LIES THAT PLAY OUT DAILY IN THE biden/harris COMMUNIST REGIME, YOU ARE NOT ONLY BLIND, YOU ARE STUPID!!!

Terry Story
Terry Story
Reply to  Suzanne Wood

Lockdowns and masks are highly unlikely to be effective at stopping the spread of a virus, and although the vaccines seem to be effective to at least mitigate the severity of the disease, masks are a ridiculous attempt at stopping anything, and they have not been shown effective anywhere, and your invective is not very nice, nor productive. It is precisely folks like you that will wonder what happened when the political powers are in complete control of everything in your life. Good luck!

Rick
Rick
Reply to  Suzanne Wood

for the “Good of the People?”…. that is almost as funny as ” we are from the government and we are here to help”,…. I never have taken anything “the Government” has said seriously, since they sprayed me with agent orange for a while Saying ” It is Harmless, its just herbicide”…. I use two of the Chemicals in that stuff on my Cotton, and they are harmless separately,…. when you mix them together and add TCDD which had been banned for almost ten years by then, it becomes, “Toxic waste” so bad it is against the Geneva convention to make it now…. FOR ANY PURPOSE ! Also ” for the good of the people “, I have been caring for myself many many many years, Heck I remember Eisenhower, Even through many demonRAT presidents, I have never taken a government handout of any sort, my Children NEVER ate a welfare bean, Never wore welfare shoes/clothes, And the government didn’t/doesn’t pay a dime for my care Or Treatment…. Succinctly, “I Don’t need no damn Government meddling, I Don’t WANT no government meddling, I Ain’t Having no Government meddling”, I will shovel shit first, As I have done a time or two, when we have had demonRAT presidents !,
( Carter comes to mind )

Truth
Truth
Reply to  Suzanne Wood

The lockdowns were for the good of politicians and did nothing but harm average citizens. The States and countries that had the least restrictions did no worse and likely incredibly better by every objective measure. Btw, Denmark showed that there was no statistically significant difference between mask wearers and none-mask wearers in the transmission rates of covid and to date no one has shown a credible shred of evidence that they work or make the slightest bit of evidence that they work. There is abundant evidence that covid was a bioweopon developed by the Chinese that either accidentally or intentionally escaped wuhan lab.

Basically, everything that you have been told or believed about covid was and still is a lie based on credible sources.

Be careful who you call idiots as your position may not be as indisputable as you believe it is. I am a physician but the sources I am citing are available for anyone with healthy skepticism to read including sheep like you that believe what you are told to believe without question

Pawn
Pawn
Reply to  Suzanne Wood

your the idiot. you really believe that the lockdowns are for the good of the people. I have seen stupid but, well you and ones that believe like you well I hope you lose everything during the lockdowns like so many innocent people have and all for a big lie. But then your to stupid and have no knowledge of anything but you follow really well. I think you should get 110 more vaccines, you know, just in case. Oh and I already know you got the vaccine, probably first in line. so you should be safe if that vaccine works. Bad news they don’t as there have beeen a number of people that have been vaccinated and still got covid…. supposed;y. so if so does the vaccine not work or are the test not working. Let me help you because your too stupid top figure out this hard problem. Neither work. but hey keep following

Monica Warren
Monica Warren
Reply to  Suzanne Wood

I’d say something bad but I suspect you are probably retarded..

Pgb
Pgb
Reply to  Suzanne Wood

Feel free to just stay in your lockdown bubble for the rest of your sorry, petty little life. Perhaps you can be buried with your mask on to. The wuflu has a 99.7 % recovery rate, thus it would appear that your post shows who the “idiot” actually is!

Greg Feeback
Greg Feeback
Reply to  Suzanne Wood

First, learn how to write correctly. Second, thinking like you is very dangerous. many have been vaccinated, many have immunity, the lockdowns don’t need to happen, period, Hysterical thinking like you does more damage to the country than CV. NY state locked down at 3%, the common flu is far more rampant but no lockdowns? Your arrogant assumption in penalizing the majority in order to force the minority will cripple our economy and make the Chinese very happy. Quit being a dolt lollipop!

Farmer
Farmer
Reply to  Suzanne Wood

Name calling just like pelosi …. I presume you drank the koolaid and got jabbed … I figure you’ve got 6 to 8 months before you succumb to either an autoimmune disease or blood clots … good luck with that!

Dan Tyree
Dan Tyree
Reply to  Suzanne Wood

Suzanne maybe the virus is God’s way to thin the herd

Kenneth connelly
Kenneth connelly
Reply to  Suzanne Wood

The people that took the poison . Will be laughing when they’re laying you to rest.

Pat
Pat
Reply to  Suzanne Wood

We are being held hostage. We can’t keep closing down. I read recently that vaccinated people are still getting the variant. Are we to hibernate in our homes forever? Put people out of business? Lose our homes? Lock downs and masks haven’t stopped the virus but has ruined many lives. I think the idiots are those who over react. Where I live the amount of cases is lower than other states. One size does not fit all so there’s no need for a national mandate.

Papa Bear
Papa Bear
1 month ago

Dimwit Joe and the rest of the corruptacrats in Washington DC don’t want us going back to work. They want us all dependent on their government hand outs. Just remember “He that controls the purse strings, controls the minds”, of the weak and lazy!

Dan Tyree
Dan Tyree
1 month ago

Refuse to comply. We can take precautions but we don’t want to shut the country down. The leftist morons want to use COVID-19 to force socialism.

Dan Miller
Dan Miller
1 month ago

The Republican governors and the rest of the American people are goes to refuse to ” obey” any coming out of this white house

jimmy
jimmy
Reply to  Dan Miller

They ignore it because the left is clueless.

Max
Max
1 month ago

Hey communist demoshits,,,,we are not getting your vaccine and there is “Not one thing you can do about it…..Not one thing……..

Sandra
Sandra
Reply to  Max

We must all stand strong and fight this evilness.
All things are possible through Christ.