By AFGE - #Handsoff Budget Rally, CC BY 2.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=63359561

The Democrat Governor of New Mexico Michelle Lujan Grisham has now been forced to pay out a minimum of $62,500 as part of a settlement with a former staffer who has accused her of inappropriately grabbing his crotch in 2018.

The staffer in question, James Hallinan, claims that Grisham dumped water on his crotch and then attempted to touch his genitals.

As Fox News reports:

“Governor Lujan Grisham and Mr. Hallinan have resolved any differences or issues to their satisfaction. I am not able to provide any further information,” Hallinan’s attorney Rachel Berlin Benjamin told Fox News in a statement…

Lujan Grisham and the campaign “strenuously deny that there is any merit or truth to Mr. Hallinan’s claims, including his claims about difficulty finding or keeping work after the campaign,” campaign spokesman Jared Leopold told the Albuquerque Journal.

“They reached a settlement in order to avoid the continuing distraction and significant expense of possible litigation and allow them to concentrate on working for the people of New Mexico during this pandemic.”…

Hallinan later tweeted that he’d endured “long, horrific abuse” under Grisham and accused her staff of trying to cover it up. He said he felt as if he’d been “under her thumb.”

The funds are reportedly coming from the coffers of her gubernatorial campaign, meaning that her donors will be the ones left footing the bill.

David Baker

Hey, people; THAT’S WHAT GIRLS DO!!!!! I can’t tell folks how many times I was groped–at work, in a GOVERNMENT OFFICE–propositioned, kissed and pursued by women. Women are born to engage in this manner of behavior, and they’ll demonstrate such urges among males, especially when they’re drunk or high. Liberals deliberately ignore this fact, and claim women all want to run IBM and fight ISIS. Only lesbians and wallflowers will believe such tripe, and even they have to enjoin with the government and courts (In other words, liberals) to advance their status.

Dan Tyree
Dan Tyree
Reply to  David Baker

Many of the women that I worked with looked like the oak ridge boys with titties

Chainlink700rt
Chainlink700rt
Reply to  Dan Tyree

I know what you mean!

Reply to  Dan Tyree

In the Air Force, we described them as “Sadie Hawkins Dance Bench Warmers”.

Reply to  Dan Tyree

What globalist puppet, democrat criminal party politician do you work for . . . . .

Real Evo
Real Evo
Reply to  David Baker

i am making a good salary from home 1200 to 2500 Dollars per week.which is amazing, under a year back I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone,
…..> Profitskeys.Com

Enuf Said
Enuf Said
Reply to  Real Evo

who cares!!

Reply to  Real Evo

You decided to make your husbands boyfriends pay for you to swallow them .

Reply to  David Baker

globalist puppet, libby snow flake sheep are not interested in globalist puppet, libby snow flake male sheep without gonads or even interested in males .

Bob Baker
Bob Baker

Oh Brother what a dork, and opportunist. Dump water in his lap and go for his crotch and scared for life, really??
Now if it was McDonald’s hot coffee, he might have something!

Reply to  Bob Baker

McDonald’s learned the hard way to cool down their java. Do you remember the severed finger in a bowl of chili?

Pawn
Pawn
Reply to  Bob Baker

scared for his life, if he said that, is a bit far. Scared for his future now that is justified. Just k=like men, women have no business doing that. If he had doene what she deserved and punched her in the face then he would have been in trouble. No win situation. Dork, not so sure about that as you take this article as gospel, not so sure about that either.

Reply to  Pawn

“…women have no business doing that”. How do you think you got here? People these days are bipolar on the subject of heterosexual interactions vs feminism. Girls flaunt their attributes with short skirts, lots of cleavage, butt wagging and–as described in this article–sexual contact. You Tube has dozens of channels with girls trying out their underwear, bikinis and taking the “No Panties Challenge”, and there are no complaints from either gender. I was at the hospital of a major HMO getting checked for a skin condition. The young nurse who took my blood pressure squeezed my hand in her arm pit, then turned her torso until my hand was on her breast. Another attractive, young girl at a casino restaurant came up behind me and started rubbing my arm in a sensuous manner: My wife was right in front of me! I turned around and she quickly retreated behind the counter. THIS IS WHAT GIRLS DO!!! They are driven to have physical contact with men, and they’ll orchestrate situations to entice men for sex. The media, government, social groups and uber-puritanical busybodies have constructed bully pulpits to project condemnations of a simple human biological behavior.

Wingzaloft
Wingzaloft

He should have grabbed her boob and say…”there, now we’re even”.

Dan Tyree
Dan Tyree
Reply to  Wingzaloft

So what are they going to say about her compaired to Trump? Nothing!!!

Pawn
Pawn
Reply to  Dan Tyree

First Trump only said something aboiut grabbing women’s crouches. As far as I know he never did and he was telling a truth as many women would love to have a really rich guy grab them anywhere. Second Clinton, Biden, the child molester, and many politicians have done the actions of assault which entirely different that saying anything. Is that the comparison you looked for?

Dan Tyree
Dan Tyree
Reply to  Pawn

Pawn I know that. Trump never had anyone prove that he actually did that. He was engaging in guy talk with a another man. But if he really did those things at least he isn’t queer. I was expressing sarcasm in my post. As for Bill Clinton he’s a freaking pervert and so is retard joe. If Trump did put his hands on women I’m sure it was ok with them and they were adults. But rapist Bill went to Epstein island and got poon tang from underage girls. And Hillary was probably there wearing her strap on.

Reply to  Dan Tyree

globalists and globalist puppet $oro$ always find globalist puppet, libby snow flake sheep to create lies against republican male politicians that globalists know they can’t beat in a fair election .

Reply to  Pawn

Trump was–rather candidly–describing what women do. My brother-in-law was in a band that was campaigning for a contract with a record company. They were not signed by any label, but they did receive mail from undisclosed locations containing nude pictures of girl’s vaginas, boobs and butts. Many of these images were of girls who were adolescents. Those were the days when computers and the internet were not available. You can imagine what current labeled band members view on their LCD monitors. I’m also in a band, and I’m regularly approached by amorous girls to fulfill their fantasies.

Reply to  David Baker

Be glad that your fans are normal healthy females that enjoy males instead of globalist puppet, libby snow flake female sheep that only enjoy globalist puppet, libby snow flake female sheep .

Reply to  vladimir

I STILL believe Chelsea was immaculately conceived….

Reply to  Dan Tyree

Keep on praying, some other globalist puppet, libby snow flake male sheep might find you sexy and try to find your gonads, keep praying that other globalist puppet, libby snow flake sheep find you sexy and then keep praying that other globalist puppet, libby snow flake sheep might find a set of gonads on you .

Pawn
Pawn
Reply to  Wingzaloft

no she would have enjoyed that.