Public Domain, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=837328

Major League Baseball recently made the decision to move its 2021 All-Star-Game from Atlanta, Georgia to Denver, Colorado over the former state’s new law which makes voting in the state far more secure.

However, the league is now being criticized, not only for caving to the radical left’s pressure but also for moving the game to a city and state which not only also has vote Id laws but is also significantly less racially diverse.

As The Daily Wire reports:

However, reporters quickly noted that Colorado already has voter ID laws and that the league was moving to a less diverse area.

“Major League Baseball fundamentally supports voting rights for all Americans and opposes restrictions to the ballot box,” MLB Commissioner of Baseball Robert D. Manfred, Jr. said in a statement last week.  “Fair access to voting continues to have our game’s unwavering support…

Many were also quick to point out that both the city and state where the game is being moved to, Denver, Colorado, are both significantly less racially diverse than Atlanta, Georgia.

• Colorado is 86.9% white and 4.6% black.

• Georgia is 60.2% white and 32.6% black.

LaserRay
LaserRay

I love it when the left complains about the left. What a bunch of morons!

David Baker
David Baker
Reply to  LaserRay

The first thing you must learn about liberals is how they boast of their ‘success’. Example: A woman on You Tube spent the better part of 20 minutes railing against Obama–whom she voted for–describing his heavy-handed leadership and ultra-liberal agendas (She was white, and easy on the eyes as well) Her ‘regrets’ were carefully crafted to parrot the conservative observations about Odumbo, but with the caveat that we were helpless to reverse these trends. I imagine she voted for Hillary…..

John
John
Reply to  David Baker

White syndrome guilt is a mental disorder among liberal and progressive demorats and Joe hairy legs supporters.

David Baker
David Baker

I no longer watch sports programming, because they’re forced to don political/social movement symbols and kneel during the National Anthem. These players get big money, so they’re vulnerable to the machinations of liberals to exploit their national media prominence to advance agendas that have nothing to do with baseball or other sports. It’s still possible to turn the channel when such propaganda appears, but as things progress, we’ll be saturated with such topics from every direction.

Raymond USMC 51-56
Raymond USMC 51-56
Reply to  David Baker

I use to enjoy watching baseball. I remember the old southern league, with Atlanta Crackers, Memphis Chicks,Mobile Bears and the rest of the teams. I have not attended a professional base-ball game in years. I doubt if I will ever attend a game, now that it has joined in politics. Baseball is an entertainment event and something not be
used as a club on people with whom you disagree. I hope others will see this as a real fiasco and don’t attend games and don’t pur-chase products from the stores that concur with idiots

Carmella
Carmella

I agree with you . And I also feel the same way about Hollywood actors , directors , producers , comedians and talk show hosts. I should’ve just said anyone in the entertainment business also news programs and papers,magazines. We need to be steadfast about this. If any commercials in a show that is partisan I won’t buy their product I won’t fly on their plane etc.

Oldclimber
Oldclimber
Reply to  David Baker

I gave up watching sports during the 1993 Super Bowl, when the Steelers were stopped 3 times inside the 10 yard line, by what looked like un-reviewed bad calls by the refs. If I wanted to watched rigged “sports”, I would watch WWF … snark, snark.

Oldclimber
Oldclimber
Reply to  Oldclimber

It certainly hasn’t improved

Anna Poulin
Anna Poulin
Reply to  Oldclimber

LOL,,,

Joe Smith
Joe Smith
Reply to  Oldclimber

You must have been dreaming when you say, “during the 1993 Super Bowl the Steelers were stopped 3 times inside the 10 yard line”. They (the Steelers) did NOT play in the 1993 Super bowl. Nor did they play in the 1992 SB or the 1994 SB.

No wonder you gave up sports. Go back to sleep…

joe