Photo Credit: The White House: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Anthony_Fauci_in_2020#/media/File:White_House_Coronavirus_Update_Briefing_(49809803361).jpg

Dr. Anthony Fauci is now making a new prediction for when he believes Americans will be able to stop wearing masks, and it isn’t good news.

According to Fauci, even if ‘normality’ returns, Americans will still likely be forced to wear masks well into 2022.

As The Hill reports:

Anthony Fauci, the nation’s top infectious diseases expert, on Sunday said that it was “possible” Americans could still be wearing masks to defend against the coronavirus in 2022, but predicted “a significant degree of normality.”

“You know, I think it is possible that [continuing to wear masks is] the case. And, again, it really depends on what you mean by normality,” Fauci told host Dana Bash in an appearance on CNN’s “State of the Union.”

“I mean, obviously, I think we’re going to have a significant degree of normality beyond what the terrible burden that all of us have been through over the last year, that, as we get into the fall and the winter, by the end of the year, I agree with the president completely that we will be approaching a degree of normality. It may or may not be precisely the way it was in November of 2019, but it’ll be much, much better than what we’re doing right now,” he added.

Fauci has been one of the most consistent and unrelenting voices favoring lockdowns and constant mask wearing, going so far as to recently tell Americans they need to now wear multiple masks in order to stay safe.

Me You
Me You

He’s NUTS!!!

Toni Hession
Toni Hession
Reply to  Me You

i agree and he can take these masks and put them where the sun doesn’t shine and I only wear them when I absolutely have to

My decision
My decision
Reply to  Me You

Absolutely!

Reply to  Me You

Yes he is & if the biden regime takes his advice they’ll keep up the insanity. I personally say screw masks. I’m not doing it anymore.

Reply to  Davey

By the way, Fauci is a Fing IDIOT. “Any the which way the wind blows fauci”.

Bob
Bob
Reply to  Me You

He’s TOTALLY NUTS.

Baby
Baby

The sad thing is that we listen to him. The mask thing is a test to determine how long docile Americans will be compliant. We will have to be to fit in the Great Global Reset.

Don Page
Don Page
Reply to  Baby

What is really sad is how many Americans refuse the inconvenience of wearing masks to protect the lives of others. There are far too many people who selfishly disregard the lives of others just for a little bit more of their own comfort.

Joy
Joy
Reply to  Don Page

Its NOT protecting anyone!!! Do you not touch shopping carts, door handles, objects on shelves, etc??? Think about it….this is just another way to see how long they can continue to push us

Barbara
Barbara
Reply to  Joy

And the stores aren’t even bothering to sanitize, anymore. That says a lot.

Louisa Swanson
Louisa Swanson
Reply to  Barbara

My store still is. There;s a store rule that says every hour ON the hour we have to clean and sanitize our registers and sweep the floors throughly.

Reply to  Louisa Swanson

I commend you for that but the food you pick up, inspect and put down, shopping carts, cooler and freezer door handles go uncleaned.

Kris
Kris
Reply to  Joy

Exactly!! Perfect response! I’m in the Medical field!!

TJ.
TJ.
Reply to  Joy

Right on.

My decision
My decision
Reply to  Joy

You are so right! We have to get out this message because we are losing all of our rights as American citizens! Do not wear a mask and thank others who do the same!

Brenda Cook
Brenda Cook
Reply to  Joy

Right on. This guy is appearing more stupid everytime he opens his mouth

Adrian Maclean
Adrian Maclean
Reply to  Joy

You have just identified exactly how the virus spreads , by touch and our hands make it all happen because they are busy every day ; opening and closing doors , picking up all manner of things including viruses etc. Great comment !

Notasheep
Notasheep

Drink that cool-aid karen

American Redneck
American Redneck
Reply to  Don Page

I DON’T WEAR MASKS! I WON’T WEAR A MASK! I WILL FIGHT FOR MY RIGHTS TO THE DEATH!

Kris
Kris

I don’t either!! The mask make you sick. My brother, PHD Physical Therapist, got a lung infection, my husband almost had a seizure he was forced to wear it, and our son got heat stroke last summer!!

Hopiter
Hopiter

Glad there are a few who get it. Here’s some scientific ammunition to give those who try and shame you for doing what is medically and scientifically sound.

Tamra Melder
Tamra Melder
Reply to  Hopiter

science by whose interpretation and bias? Trust God, not manipulative men reporting its science when really its their politics and power control issues dictating the whims of the day.

My decision
My decision

Good for you! These masks are ridiculous and cannot contain the small virus anyway! I will NOT wear them and that is my decision and my life!

Don Page
Don Page

Are you also choosing not to wear a mask even though it may cause the deaths of others you may infect or that may be infected by those you infect?

Adrian Maclean
Adrian Maclean
Reply to  Don Page

Masks are totally useless and you know it.

Reply to  Don Page

My Dr. said masks cannot stop a virus. It’s so small you can’t see a virus with the naked eye.

Dave
Dave
Reply to  Don Page

but if they have a mask on, and now it’s suggested 2 masks, how is a non mask wearer gonna hurt anyone other than those who choose not to ?

Patty
Patty
Reply to  Don Page

I wear a mask because I’m being forced to, you know what I still got? CHICKEN POX

Patty
Patty
Reply to  Don Page

Maybe we should all live in Hazmat suits from now on, encased in plastic bubbles???

Reply to  Patty

Yeah I remember the boy who had allergies so bad that he lived in a Bubble constructed for him. The news used to refer to him as “the Bubble Boy.”

Reply to  Don Page

I refuse to let a man made virus destroy my life. Fear has caused all of this. Fear can actually kill people IF we LET it. Go back and study Hitler and his tactics, that is if you can find any true history about it. We are following closely in the foot prints he laid. There is an old saying, “give them an inch and they’ll take a yard.” Are we as the land of the free and the home of the brave gonna LET this happen. As Thomas Jefferson said (think it was him), we have a Republic IF we can keep it. I pray with God’s help and determination we can!!!!

bob
bob
Reply to  Don Page

largely because the majority of people know it’s bull shit.

My decision
My decision
Reply to  bob

Scott B
Scott B
Reply to  Don Page

Dear mask wearing sheep. They don’t stop smell, so they don’t stop the virus. Will not! I have CS (common sense)

Barbara
Barbara
Reply to  Don Page

Kind of like abortion, right Don?

James McDonald
James McDonald
Reply to  Don Page

Herd Immunity will solve this China Virus. Less than 1% who do catch it will die. If we would have protected the most venerable from the beginning, we have a lot fewer deaths. Let’s get back to work and the children back in school. Time for the fear, angry and hate to stop. KAG & MAGA

Hopiter
Hopiter
Reply to  James McDonald

Some recent researchers in US believe the sudden drop in cases is two fold. One, there are thousands who had no symptoms and never got tested thus bolstering the numbers needed for herd immunity in the category actually being much much higher than actual counts so far. Secondly, the tests were way more, ill put this way but it’s not exact, sensitive than any other viral test, this means the number of positives in our numbers had viral challenge with NO disease symptoms. The test found fragments of virus from those exposed or those recovered (asymptomatic, thus didn’t know they had it).

As a result of the testing being @ 40X more sensitive than any other, recent recommendations were made to roll it back to much less. This may in part account for drop in cases. The drop has nothing to do with this non vaccine vaccine. Drop began prior to first round of given doses.

You are correct, this Covid is 99% recoverable for majority of people. New stats show this is like a bad flu season. Remove the bogus death counts of those with multiple problems and it looks similar to other bad years. I don’t know why CDC changed death reporting rules. So many are put in Covid deaths when they are not and some not even tested.

Off my whine now.

Reply to  Hopiter

A guy jumps from an airplane. His parachute doesn’t open. His death is attributed to chinese virus.

Reply to  Davey

That is so true

Adrian Maclean
Adrian Maclean
Reply to  Hopiter

Excellent whine !

Brenda Cook
Brenda Cook
Reply to  James McDonald

Tell that to the wondetful Biden administration. Control! Control! Control! That is their goal.

Reply to  James McDonald

Herd immunity was how it was till the government decided they need to become our immune systems, DON! 66 years & never wore a mask to combat disease. Your sorry ass isn’t going to shame me into submitting to the insanity. Hey DON, have you worn a mask your entire life? I doubt it very much. People have been spreading disease to me my entire life. That’s the way God meant things to happen. I’m fine with it.

Patty
Patty
Reply to  Davey

We’re exposed to things all the time. When I had to renew my drivers license years ago, the government made me sit next to a guy who was coughing up a lung and probably had highly contagious tuberculosis. I got chicken pox last August. And who knows what all the ILLEGALS are bringing in with them!!!

Reply to  James McDonald

And if some of these elite governors had of used their head in some areas of our country, there wouldn’t be near as many nursing home deaths unless of course, it was accidentally on purpose,

Hopiter
Hopiter
Reply to  Don Page

Perhaps you need to read studies about how effective the mask is. It’s never going to stop a virus. You trying to shame those who know the truth by saying we are selfish and disregard others safety is disgusting of you. Disregarding medical facts that have been around for years is what’s more alarming and those with no medical background succumb to this bludgeoning by Fauci and the press who scare you into submission. Never ever have we masked everyone, it’s idiotic and unnecessary, you mask the vulnerable and the sick. (My CREDENTIALS , 47 years hospital RN)

We know now and have for months that asymptomatic positives DO NOT INFECT ORHERS. why….because the viral load they have is to low.

Here is link to recent scientific study, which Fauci has ignored, with links to actual study details. Plus Fauci’s own study is in opposition to what he says now. He is a researcher and never been a practice it physician. He is a political climber and may not be as well respected internationally as one might think, he along with Brittons Neil Furgeson , who has never gotten his models right in over 30 years. These two have pushed this behavior and I’m not buying it, because I read the research.

Sybil Smith
Sybil Smith
Reply to  Don Page

What is really sad is how many sheep we have in this country. If our forefathers could see this country now they would be ashamed of it 😢😢

Reply to  Sybil Smith

Yes the would and we should be too

George Gewehr
George Gewehr
Reply to  Don Page

Bullocks to it all. Why don’t we start wrapping 4 masks then we will be 4 times safer. It’s a false narrative.

Vince
Vince
Reply to  Don Page

What’s really sad is how many brainwashed idiots like you actually believe we need to be wearing masks.

TJ.
TJ.
Reply to  Don Page

If they don’t have covid they can’t spread it. Think about it

Marine
Marine
Reply to  Don Page

You spineless cowards astound me. No one worried about us in combat. Now that’s some real danger. Obviously you have never had to venture into danger like so few of us. Americans like you make me ashamed to have fought for your safety. Stay in your basement with Joe. We’ll sort it out and signal when it’s all clear sparky.

Adrian Maclean
Adrian Maclean
Reply to  Marine

Well said marine ; thank you and thank you for your service to your country .

Marion
Marion
Reply to  Don Page

I have copd and can’t wear one. How is that selfish? Masks are NOT one size fits all. What is selfish is those who denigrate others who can’t. Wear 2 or 3 if you want, but stop shaming others.

Reply to  Don Page

You and fauci should get a place together. You both think like delusional non-thinkers.

Tamra Melder
Tamra Melder
Reply to  Don Page

if a mask works, why need a vaccine… if a vaccine works.. why the mask and 6′ and no social events… Hes power hungry.. guessing.. and Not God! Politics and stange that he was involved in China lab and all about covid virus… CHINA connection… maybe with Biden and Pelosi… Follow the power grab and $$$$$$$$$$

Adrian Maclean
Adrian Maclean
Reply to  Don Page

MASKS DO NOT WORK ! Research completed 100 years ago concluded that mask wearing did nothing to stop the spread of the Spanish flu that killed more than 50,000,000 people worldwide. Current research tells us that masks do not stop the spread of the flu and other viruses including covid 19. In fact they are causing breathing problems and even death from smothering in some cases . They serve as bacteria traps and promote bacterial growth in the masks and on the faces of mask wearers . The only beneficiaries of mask wearing are those who are makings billions of dollars from the sale of the masks . Of course mask mandates fit right in with their profit projections of many more billions . Biggest scam ever ! Follow the money , folks .

Reply to  Baby

F fauci. I could see early on he was a political hack. I will not listen to his BS.

bob
bob

Why are we listening to this liberal idiot?

Esther
Esther
Reply to  bob

There are more of us than him.