Amanda head returns to talk about the one thing that’s on everyone’s mind: jobs, jobs, jobs.

In particular how many jobs will be lost due to Joe Biden’s unhinged left wing policies, which are already putting a massive squeeze on American industry:

Born and raised in the South, Amanda Head's strong conservative background is highly evident in both her professional and personal life. A Birmingham, Alabama native, she's lived in Los Angeles since graduating with her Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from Auburn University.

Teresa Barnes
Teresa Barnes

Under Biden our economy will be completely destroyed.

Real American
Real American
Reply to  Teresa Barnes

jay
jay
Reply to  Real American

Ukraine. Lying ,are u working for China to.

Wtf
Wtf
Reply to  Real American

Bite me

Manny Martinez
Manny Martinez
Reply to  Real American

This is incredible from a do nothing senator for 57 years. Wrecking my Country to zero jobs just to get even with Don Trump. The only things Trump did is making America great again. Yes he did. Now America is in crisis covit19, bankrupt Banks and jobs thousands lost. I hope something can be done to get rid of Biden. I hope We the People can get Biden to stop using his pen.

paul st
paul st
Reply to  Manny Martinez

Then you get Harris . Which is unknown Destruction of America . Then it gets worse . The next in line is TOTAL destruction . Democrats have set it up where they will never lose . To bad Voters did not have enough knowledge to see the Bait and Switch .

Madeleine
Madeleine
Reply to  paul st

Voters had brains! 81% voted for President Trump. Then China Biden came along in the early hours of the morning with millions of Fake Ballots!. Fortunately Miltary did a count as well, using the QVS System

Real American
Real American
Reply to  Teresa Barnes

I am making a good salary from home $1200-$2500/week , which is amazing, under a year back I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone, Here is what I do…… bit.ly/2NRkLAH

jay
jay
Reply to  Teresa Barnes

Biden needs to donate his check to all the people he destroyed there jobs ,and the money his son and him got from ukrain.

Cindy Galt
Cindy Galt
Reply to  jay

He needs to donate all the money he got from China while covering for his son.

SNUFFER
SNUFFER
Reply to  Teresa Barnes

WE NEED OUR HERO STILL IN OFFICE- AND NOT THIS COMMIE

Margot Hall
Margot Hall
Reply to  Teresa Barnes

AMEN

Gay Phillips
Gay Phillips
Reply to  Teresa Barnes

That is the point. More people dependent on the government leads to socialism quickly. This is what our founding fathers were fighting against.

Virginia
Virginia

I think Biden and others in his backers are under too much influence from foreign governments like China and Iran. Joe alone is enough of a nightmare but his family (Hunter and his brother) make a bad thing worse !!! When will someone HONEST start a move against this horror and save America OR at least give Americans a fighting chance ????

jay
jay
Reply to  Virginia

And Now Russia

paul st
paul st
Reply to  jay

Russia was an Allie until Democrats obligated to China destroyed our long history of mutual respect .

ANT-NEE
ANT-NEE
Reply to  Virginia

MY FELLOW AMERICANS I HATE TO SAY THIS BUT I FEEL UNDER THE BIDEN HELM THE GOOD OLE US OF A IS GOING DOWN THE TOILET VERY QUICKLY. I HOPE I’M WRONG BUT IT’S NOT LOOKING GOOD.

Red Ryder
Red Ryder
Reply to  ANT-NEE

BINGO! YOU GOT IT! But don’t worry. The more damage he does, the more the idiots that put him there will suffer. Oh, we will too. But its nice to know rats are on the sinking ship, too. This is going to be a good lesson for America. The mid terms are going to shift to the GOP and 2024 will be a good year. That is. if the people rise up and STOP MAIL-IN BALLOTS AND CROOKED VOTING MACHINES. Biden will soon be put out to pasture by his minions. After all, that was the plan. Use him to get us there and then throw him to the Alzheimer’s Clinic. He’ll soon stroke out or senile his way out.
Then the KAMEL will step in with her brood and really gum up the works. They’re on a suicide mission, but they’re dynamite vests and many of us will be caught up in the bombed out country of America. But the Phoenix shall rise from the ashes!

paul st
paul st
Reply to  Red Ryder

THE MID TERMS ? LOL The Democrats have their system in place now where No other party will ever defeat them . Elections don’t matter when they can manipulate the Totals .

Cindy Galt
Cindy Galt
Reply to  Red Ryder

But, as soon as Commie Kammie gets in we can bring insurgency charges against HER for her participation in the riots this summer by bailing out the rioters, and telling them to keep it up.

Garth James
Garth James
Reply to  ANT-NEE

Couldn’t agree more… Where is my vaccine??? I’m 70 in Texas and on two registers and haven’t heard from either… Way to go, Joe.

Jerry Moore
Jerry Moore

I believe it is now time to remove biden harris pelosi schumer the squad

Fritz
Fritz
Reply to  Jerry Moore

It’s to bad North Korea or someone else didn’t Nuke D.C. during the Inauguration. We are dumed. This is the beginning of the end of the USA. If they get there way we’ll never get these criminals out of office

paul st
paul st
Reply to  Jerry Moore

That will NEVER happen . Do you not understand that they control the whole show ?