Gage Skidmore via Wikimedia Commons

The House of Representatives impeached President Trump for the second time today. The vote followed the emergence of video footage showing Trump telling supporters to “peacefully” protest at last week’s rally. Click the “Next Page” button below to see the Senate Republicans most likely to convict him:

Eugene Crocker
Eugene Crocker
4 days ago

They better watch their own backs when it comes to 2022, if they run no one is going to support them They are Rhino’s.

Driver one
Driver one
Reply to  Eugene Crocker

They should watch their backs vote them out

blondie
blondie
Reply to  Eugene Crocker

Please, people don’t believe that they impeached Trump today. That did not happen, but, the media puts the crap out there for the ignorant followers to believe. Can’t impeach a President a 2nd time, because, the Constitution states it. Can’t impose the 25th Amendment, either. Neither can be accomplished as there is not time enough to do so. Pence already said “NO” to 25h Amendment. They may have gotten together & voted, but, that vote is mute. The politicians are so ignorant about anything, I can’t imagine any of their IQ’s being above ZERO. They know nothing about the Constitution or the Amendments. They simply put a word on Google that may be mentioned in any amendment & then run with it. This is how they treat “we the people”, but, I truly think their type of insulting us is over. I think it will be proven in the weeks to come. America is sick of our rights being totally destroyed.

Eneri
Eneri
Reply to  blondie

A MEN….”.

Sandra Dennison
Sandra Dennison
Reply to  blondie

You would have to prove that to me!!!!

Al Skola
Al Skola
3 days ago
Reply to  blondie

Hey Blondie,
You are 110% correct on all points with maybe a small exception – their COMBINED IQs probably still not above 0.

Old Sarge
Old Sarge
3 days ago
Reply to  blondie

Because the Constitution states it? Since when in recent times have the Democrats ever followed the Constitution when it’s an inconveience?

Nancy
Nancy
2 days ago
Reply to  blondie

So true,it makes me angry they get by with commiting crime after crime,and lie after lie,,I am totally sick of it in all levels.

Sandra Dennison
Sandra Dennison
Reply to  Eugene Crocker

When the Dems wanted one party,they were right when the right turned against Trump,because nobody will ever vote for them again.Sarah Palin,get back in there,because you can beat Lisa MurKowski.

susan dudak
susan dudak
4 days ago

These 10 should know that the voters will pay them back big time. No one likes traitors. Hope they all lose next time around. We don’t need these kind of traitors in our government.

Flabbergasted
Flabbergasted
Reply to  susan dudak

I think they are too stupid to realize Trump fans elected them. They insulted every republicans conservative we were not all in DC just the people who breached the capital building are at fault. I would not be surprised if there is already a hit list out there.

Sandra Dennison
Sandra Dennison
Reply to  Flabbergasted

Does anyone remember 5yrs. ago at Trump’s rallies,everyone was orderly and peaceful,there to hear him speak.Then alas,a fight would break out and they proved that it was ANTIFA(THAT bIDEN SAYS IS A FIGMENT OF OUR IMAGINATION). They were pd to come there and I believe the same is true about the Capitol.Pelosi and Schumer didn’t look too afraid to me and definitely wanted to go back in there to finish instating biden as president.Probably won’t be hearing anymore from me after saying this,they will kick me off here.

Nancy
Nancy
2 days ago

My exact thought.

Paul
Paul
Reply to  Flabbergasted

Democrat House member Horn voted to impeach Trump the last time and now the Okies voted her butt out for a good republican lady. I knew that would happen when she did that. Trump is the man.

Richard Hennessy
Richard Hennessy
Reply to  susan dudak

I won’t just HOPE they lose in a future election. I will work for it.

Harry Townsend
Harry Townsend
4 days ago

Notice to the Republicans who will or might vote against TRUMP. You fools have not figured out yet, that Democrats always beat you into the ground. It’s because they stick together no matter how guilty they are of anything and I know, I was one. They are crooked, they work with BIG TECH and the media to take you out at every turn. History just might have some surprises for you about the action at the Capital, but We know. You would never believe all that the Dems have done to you and you fall for it. You people alone may break what you call the Republican Party, when You all are New World Order people. I personally will work against all of you if and when you run. Those not running in 22 we will be exposing all of you.. For the first time in my 70 years I have never, never seen anybody do what Trump has done for everyday people who pay the taxes and on and on. Have a good life, but expect it to be harder for you.

Sandra Dennison
Sandra Dennison
Reply to  Harry Townsend

I am 70 also and have never seen a President treated the way Trump has been.He has done so much for this country in 4 yrs that I don’t know of any other that could have done what he has done.We have to keep saying and telling everyone how proud We the People are of him.He deserves it!!!!!

NCgal2018
NCgal2018
3 days ago

Not 70 yet but just a year away and I have cried about the way Trump, our greatest president, has been treated. My husband of 50 years and I can’t get our heads around the fact that Demonrats get away with all of the illegal, unconstitutional, evil, things they do and so many follow them like sheeple to the slaughter.

Nancy
Nancy
2 days ago
Reply to  Harry Townsend

Right I just hope they pay the price for what they have done to us our Country and President Trump. Plus next month I willie 73

Nancy