Saturday, September 19, 2020

All the Police Chiefs Who’ve Thrown in the Towel Since George Floyd’s Death

On the ropes!

Tony Webster from Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States via Wikimedia Commons
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Police departments across the country are finding themselves besieged since the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis P.D. custody.

Officers have endured unrelenting harassment and bodily harm throughout this summer of unrest with no meaningful support from the Democratic Party.

Here are the chiefs who have quit or resigned after liberal politicians left them destined to fail.

Back

46 COMMENTS

5 1 vote
Article Rating
LONE WOLF
LONE WOLF
8 days ago

The Democrats and their criminal supporters will pay a horrible price for their attacks on Law Enforcement! American Citizens are fed up with all the violence, destruction and treason and when they get a total grasp of the seriousness of the situation, they will take matters into their own hands and put an end to it once and for all. Many of us out here are just waiting for the right leadership and the word to attack and then, God help those traitors that are trying to destroy our country!

Roy D. Baird
Roy D. Baird
Reply to  LONE WOLF

Lone Wolf, I have said the exact same thing you posted. “We The People” are just waiting for a Leader with a plan of action. In Texas, every Conservative household has at least 1 firearm, and many have 6-10. And, in 2019, 2.4 million hunting licenses were obtained. That is a lot of people with high powered weapons and they know how to use them and how to track and not be seen. Think about that… 1 state… I read that four stated in the Northeast have more hunters than people in the US Army.

Will Richards
Will Richards
Reply to  LONE WOLF

Can I come and join with you from England? The left is like a cancer, it is unrelenting, and must be stopped robustly

Robert
Robert
Reply to  LONE WOLF

LONE WOLF
Now if what you say is in fact the truth why is it that over 60% of the population support the protesters.
This is not an Autocratic country, or the Military, persons do have a right to protest in a way that gets results. Now so many other protests for the same thing have stopped because of promises of Police Reform that were never even started in any way, so this time the protesters want to see action, which the President could easily start to make police reforms like most of the Free World have had for years. Now the USA does not even rate in the top 30 countries with the most freedoms, every one of those top 30 countries are all Democratic Socialist Countries, where the people have the most freedoms.
Now it use to be that at least the US rated in the top 20 countries with the most freedoms.

Kathleen
Kathleen
Reply to  Robert

Just what results has these protest achieved? NADA, unless more deaths and destruction. Research the Criminal justice reforms, called the First Steps Act, Trump signed before the protest started. Effective protest is not an angry mob, that only spread hate. Write letters to your elected officials, speak peacefully at city council meetings, and Vote. The video in your link was blocked, but my friends who lived in the UK could tell you ways they were less free there with “free” healthcare and stricter gun laws.

Clara Gibson
Clara Gibson
Reply to  Robert

Where you get your numbers?

Iknow
Iknow
Reply to  Clara Gibson

He makes them up, a typical lying liberal?

tracker1
tracker1
Reply to  Robert

Nothing gives them the right to arson, looting, property destruction or murder of fellow citizens

Mi names
Mi names
Reply to  Robert

You are so full of communists crap we can all smell ya. If you have such love for your “socialist” ways then go to them. Americans will not shed any tears over your useless gullible self. # hopeberniedies2020

Caesar
Caesar
5 days ago
Reply to  Robert

Because of a few state governors in the US, you are ” free” to rape, pillage and plunder. Comes with a free get out of jail card. Democrat Socialist States.

Se1ene
Se1ene
4 days ago
Reply to  Robert

I think you mistake one thing for another in this case. I believe almost ALL Americans support not only the cause of racial equality but the right of people to protest. What they DO NOT support is rioting, looting, arson, vandalism, trying to burn police officers alive, killing police officers, attacking police officers, and attacking or killing people who have different political views. Those promises of police reform have in many places been enacted, and the president did sign an executive order to further that progress. Violence is in no way needed, is counterproductive, and is illegal. Violence should be countered with arrest and prosecution.

Doug Morgan
Doug Morgan
Reply to  LONE WOLF

Lone Wolf, count me in. We need a leader that can organize a million or so of us law abiding gun owners, and start defending our great country. These Marxist, socialists left loons are just employees of the real enemy of our country and that is Socialism/Communism and that is what the democrat party has become. A rapidly metastasizing cancer in our Nation.

Anthony Cataline
Anthony Cataline
8 days ago

This is just what ANTIFA and BLM wants. They love the DEFUND the Police movement. Keep up this crap and we’ll be back to the days of outlaws robbing banks and kill innocent people…were almost there!
What the heck is our country coming too!
If the leftist are put in charge of this country it’ll get even worse and lead right into the hand of “The one World Order” extreme left communists! (Ifor one certainly hope this never happens! God Bless America!!!!

tracker1
tracker1
6 days ago

If they defund the police we’ll just have to take out the garbage ourselves

Bill Tye
Bill Tye
8 days ago

I think that a Police Chief should be elected just like the Sheriff’s are. There is too much political pressure being placed on a Chief from County
Executives, Mayors and City Councils. If people are not raising hell, there
is no need for rubber bullets, teargas and arrests. Don’t like the Chief, vote him out the people choose.

Peter Gorton
Peter Gorton
Reply to  Bill Tye

Good idea. And it would completely change the balance of power as the County Executives, Mayors and City Councils would not be able to intimidate the Chief, who has the backing of the people.

Last edited 7 days ago by Peter Gorton
Clara Gibson
Clara Gibson
Reply to  Peter Gorton

Yes, that is good idea. The police protect the people are paid by the people Should be elected by the people!

paul st
paul st
Reply to  Bill Tye

We live in Walker , Louisiana and our Police Chief is an Elected position .

alzada
alzada
Reply to  Bill Tye

Excellent idea, take the power away from the local politico’s, POWER CORRUPTS, absolute power CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY !!

Robert Lea
Robert Lea
8 days ago

It’s a shame it has come to this. For many years there has been entirely too much “force” in Law Enforcement. “Law Enforcement officer” means Bully and Coward. The American people have finally gotten enough and realize we need to get back the Police Officer that does not beat up on and bully the defenseless.

Dee
Dee
Reply to  Robert Lea

BS Robert Lea! Yes there are sometimes bully cops but I’d venture to guess if you have been bullied more than once you’re a deserving asshole!

Mike Hanlon
Mike Hanlon
Reply to  Dee

Bully and coward? Next time you have a problem ,who are going to call- a pimpy Professor from Northwestern?

alzada
alzada
Reply to  Mike Hanlon

we are transitioning into a world run by SNOWFLAKES !!

fed up in portland
fed up in portland
Reply to  Robert Lea

If you have done nothing wrong, why do you run away? Its a BS answer to say I’m afraid thats why I ran away.

paul st
paul st
Reply to  Robert Lea

Leaders, Particularly Black Leaders have done a Horrible Job . You don’t fight Police on the streets or while being arrested . They win every time . You fight Police in the Court Room

alzada
alzada
Reply to  Robert Lea

What defenseless, the rioters ??

Clara Gibson
Clara Gibson
Reply to  Robert Lea

Let me tell you that the police here in the USA are not perfect but compare to police in other parts of the world we are blessed to have each and every one that serve. I have enjoyed a safe community to live in and shop, and worship.
And vacation. God bless our Police!!!!

Iknow
Iknow
Reply to  Robert Lea

Bull crap. If you break the law, expect to be arrested. If you resist arrest and most of those injured do, then expect to be hurt. These incidents are grossly exaggerated, There are more whites that have been killed by Law enforcement than blacks.

Se1ene
Se1ene
4 days ago
Reply to  Robert Lea

I disagree. There are certainly a few bully types in police work, but most of them are honorable, courageous, and self-sacrificing. I used to know a couple of law enforcement types, as my ex was a cop. Yeah, he was not that wonderful of a husband, but he was an excellent cop. If an ex-wife can say that, you gotta know its true. I would put my trust in them, with very few exceptions, to be as fair and competent as their training and their experience gives them the ability to be, and that usually means they get better the longer they serve. Remove the bad cops, but support the others all the way, and that means the police chiefs, too.

Zhou Yang
Zhou Yang
8 days ago

The vacuum will be filled with pardoned murders and prison escapees

boldaq
boldaq
8 days ago

It means the commies are winning but not for long. Obungle said we’d never see the end of ISIS in our lifetime. Trump wiped them out in less than a year.
After the election I give antifa/blm about 3 weeks and they will be just another bad dream like this scamdemic.

scd
scd
Reply to  boldaq

I hope your right, but with all the money they have i doubt it.

paul st
paul st
Reply to  scd

You have a right to doubt it . Trump is fighting so many enemies we don’t even know but if he is re-elected I have confidence he will fix America .

alzada
alzada
Reply to  scd

Were is the money coming from, were is the money going, FOLLOW THE MONEY !!

scot_belle
scot_belle
Reply to  alzada

YES. Follow the $$$, because RICO Laws are being violated!

Chances mom
Chances mom
7 days ago

I don’t know about anyone else, but I was sad to see the police chief of Dallas Texas resigned. As a Texan I was really proud of this lady for standing up the way she did. She did, what a lot of people need to do. I don’t know about anyone else, but I read and watch the news. I read in the paper that George Floyd had a 3.25 level of Fentanyl in his system when he died. They also said in the news that a 3. level is a fatal dose. I also read that the policeman that put his knee on George Floyds neck had brought forth a training video made by the police department, that showed how to restrain someone with their knee. I don’t know about anyone else, but the way I would look at this being a rational human being is, it was an unfortunate circumstance that led to George Floyds death. George Floyd had taken some illegal drugs, the officer put his knee on his neck as he was trained to do. Unfortunately circumstances being what they were George Floyd passed away. Also, Jacob Blake, was under a restraining order when he went to his ex wives house, and forced his way in. Held her down and forced his fingers inside of her. He already had an open warrant out for his arrest before this. When he finally pulled over got out of his car for four policemen, (keep this in mind they only ride two to a car) was on the opposite side of the car. Jacob Blake took it upon himself to turn his back to four (4) policemen who were going to arrest him and walk away. They tazed him, didn’t faze him! So, I guess, at this time the policeman that shot him, thought to himself-he’s getting away! I DON’T KNOW ABOUT A LOT OF PEOPLE! But, like I said I’m from Texas, and wouldn’t trust enough to turn my back to a man with a loaded gun! Much less four of them! And, I saw on the news yesterday a bunch of these BLM folks that was marching thru a town, don’t know where. But, these old people a man and a woman was having a meal at an outdoor cafe. These marchers must have really been hungry, because they went up to these peoples table and started eating their food. I guess it wasn’t good to them, not even the cold drinks! Because they started throwing the food and the cold drinks on this old couple! HOW RUDE!!!! Then they showed later in the March these BLM people were trying to talk to people all of them 4-5 at a time. I thought, how do they expect a person to be able to listen to just one of them? When they are yelling #1, and its 4-5 people yelling at one time???? No one could understand that! I couldnt, could you? I’m sorry, there has been so many black people killed, and black lives do matter! Every life matters! But, what quality of life do you have if only your life matters? We are all here on this planet together, so we need to learn to live together. I am of the human race, we all need to be, act, and live like we are color blind! I hate to sound ugly, and some people will say I’m racist. But, a lot of these people that consider themselves to be getting shorted, or cheated, people looking down on them. Need to look no further than inside themselves, and say is it really them, or could it be me? Because a lot of people no matter what their color, are good people! Don’t give up on the human race. I’m old now, but I got out and lived my life. I have faith in my fellow beings no matter what color! They are like me good beings!

Joe F
Joe F
7 days ago

The dummycraps want a lawless land,now they have it. U defund the police so they can’t do their jobs/ operate a manageable police force. U tie their hands so they can’t arrest criminals committing crimes,you bail criminals out, so they can commit more crimes. U trash our president about law and order, u made a big mistake, now all the African=American/Hispanic, and poor, are going to suffer, who want more police. Now if they want to vote dummycrap, and listen to their lies, who is better for making your lives better, so u can get off their plantation, u better vote for law and order, or anarchy, and chaos by antfa/blm will continue, until stopped. If the militias have to keep law and order, then so be it, u would rather have the police,but what ever has to happen to save our country. Trump in a landslide in 2020, dumbocraps/rinos voted out of office, and power.

Clara Gibson
Clara Gibson
Reply to  Joe F

Theirs a time for everything!
A time to learn, a time to pray and a time to restore this nation back to God the Father and His Son Jesus Chris!
I am praying that the truth will be clear and that those who know will speak the truth, For the truth shall set us all free.

Rosco Cain
Rosco Cain
7 days ago

Remember, these cities are run by Demokkkrats. They same ones that want to run our country. Remember in Nov.

Mike
Mike
7 days ago

This site is like a “rabbit hole”. Page one…….click to see page two…click

Stephen Russell
Stephen Russell

Model for nation?? Scary. Vigilante time

david Bruce secor
david Bruce secor

I HATE CLICK BAIT so shove it

Allan Roberts
Allan Roberts
7 days ago

Renee left because she was INCOMPETENT.

John Deck
John Deck
6 days ago

I want point out that George Floyd was fighting Arrest, on more than one charge. He was under the influence of two illegal drugs. What a great roll model for the young black and for that matter white child. He was a human being but this concept of destruction and elimination of our Police Department’s sneak attacks on police are not a demonstration of intelligence, just coward es. The demands for JUSTICE are hollow. Who is stupid enough to think that every black or white man in jail is innocent and if released will not seek revenge against the black or white people that put them in jail to start with.
The BLM is a COMMUNIST organization that will enslave as many people as they can and race will not have anything to do with it.

Mi names
Mi names
6 days ago

As for Louisville I would think they would be ok with the cameras not on seeing how they are big on destroying evidence like hillary and mueller team

People, Places & Things

Must Read

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x