Warning Issued After Girl Chokes On Fidget Spinner

  • 06/09/2017 05:55 PM
  • Source: FOXNews.com
  • by: foxnewsonline@foxnews.com (Fox News Online)
Warning Issued After Girl Chokes On Fidget Spinner
By Charmingco (Own work) [CC BY-SA 4.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0)], via Wikimedia Commons

An Indiana firefighter is warning parents about fidget spinners, a popular fad toy, after his daughter nearly choked on a metal piece that flew off. 

The child was spinning her fidget spinner while sitting in the backseat of the car when one of the metal bearings broke off and flew into her mouth, according to a Thursday Facebook post on Dacatur Township Fire Department's page. 

"I did about 5 minutes of back blows and with her coughing it became dislodged and went to her stomach," the firefighter wrote. 

The girl was hospitalized and later released. A photo of an x-ray showed the metal piece stuck in the girl's stomach. 

**Make sure to spread the word by sharing this artice on Facebook and via email to spread the word about this potentially dangerous toy**

 Source: FOXNews.com
Tags: Issues: ; Categories:

People, Places & Things

Article Index